** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Cross Country Skiing 6/1

Todays races Women & Men..

Kickoff: Saturday, January 06, 2007 11:30 CET :hope
Pick: K.Steira for 6 units at 5.0 @ - Check odds
K. Steira (NOR) TO FINISH IN TOP-3 Steira is the favorit ti win obverall. Midweek she won the 10.km race. Hope she will do good in this one and finishe in top-3. She is a skier who just wanna follow the field. And then in a spurt, she has the power to kill most.. odds @5.00 simply have to be plyed I think.. She didnt use as much energi in yesterdays sprint, not reaching the finals, so everythin talks for thet Steira have a real good chance to finnish in top-3.. 6/10 Steira TOP-3 @5.00 Bet365
Kuitunen vs Kuitunen :hope
Kickoff: Saturday, January 06, 2007 11:30 CET
Pick: Kuitunen for 8 units at 3.2 @ Centrebet - Check odds
Pick : Kuitunen (FIN) to win race 15km Kuitunen is simply to great..!! She is winnig all the time, didnt think she had the chance at fridays sprint, but no.1 again. Today its 15km and i think the chance is even bigger for her today.. @2,95 centrebet should be played now, before dropping. othhers have her [email protected] Beginnig to think that only a broken stik,leg or arm will prevent her for winning.. ;-) I deff goes with here one more time.. 8/10 Kuitunen @3.20 Centrebet.
Østensen vs Pankratov/Goering :hope
Kickoff: Saturday, January 06, 2007 14:30 CET
Pick: Simen Østensen for 10 units at 2.60 @ - Check odds
pick : Simen Østensen H2h v Pankratov/Goering Simen Østensen is one of the !! this season. This is last chance if he wants to join in the top this season overall standings. He have a really good shance in this H2H, If he stays with tha pack to the sprint-finish, he has a good chance to win it.. But in the H2H in this duel, I deff se him beating Pankratov in the ending sprint in this 30km race.. Simen Østensen lost his ski in the friday sprint a didnt reach the1/4 finals.. but then he won the prolog.. He could win the race if it comes to a mass-spurt.. I think this H2H will go to the line, but Simen Østensen will win over Pankratov in the end-spurt 10/10 Simen Østensen @2.60 Bet365 TopCruiser

Re: Cross Country Skiing 6/1

Todays races Women & Men..
Kickoff: Saturday, January 06, 2007 11:30 CET :hope :spank
Pick: K.Steira for 6 units at 5.0 @ - Check odds
K. Steira (NOR) TO FINISH IN TOP-3 Steira is the favorit ti win obverall. Midweek she won the 10.km race. Hope she will do good in this one and finishe in top-3. She is a skier who just wanna follow the field. And then in a spurt, she has the power to kill most.. odds @5.00 simply have to be plyed I think.. She didnt use as much energi in yesterdays sprint, not reaching the finals, so everythin talks for thet Steira have a real good chance to finnish in top-3.. 6/10 Steira TOP-3 @5.00 Bet365
Kuitunen vs Kuitunen:hope :nana
Pick: Kuitunen for 8 units at 3.2 @ Centrebet - Check odds
Pick : Kuitunen (FIN) to win race 15km Kuitunen is simply to great..!! She is winnig all the time, didnt think she had the chance at fridays sprint, but no.1 again. Today its 15km and i think the chance is even bigger for her today.. @2,95 centrebet should be played now, before dropping. othhers have her [email protected] Beginnig to think that only a broken stik,leg or arm will prevent her for winning.. ;-) I deff goes with here one more time.. 8/10 Kuitunen @3.20 Centrebet.
Østensen vs Pankratov/Goering :hope :nana
pick : Simen Østensen H2h v Pankratov/Goering Simen Østensen is one of the !! this season. This is last chance if he wants to join in the top this season overall standings. He have a really good shance in this H2H, If he stays with tha pack to the sprint-finish, he has a good chance to win it.. But in the H2H in this duel, I deff se him beating Pankratov in the ending sprint in this 30km race.. Simen Østensen lost his ski in the friday sprint a didnt reach the1/4 finals.. but then he won the prolog.. He could win the race if it comes to a mass-spurt.. I think this H2H will go to the line, but Simen Østensen will win over Pankratov in the end-spurt 10/10 Simen Østensen @2.60 Bet365 TopCruiser
2 out of 3 today, Im ok with that..!! :nana :nana Hope anyone went for some of it, let me here from you..;) 2007 3/2 66,66% TopCruiser

Re: Cross Country Skiing 6/1 Hei 2/3 Yesterday

Pick: Kuitunen for 8 units at 3.2 @ Centrebet - Check odds :nana :nana
&
Østensen vs Pankratov/Goering :nana :nana
Have new Picks/Tips for Sunday Races 7/1 ,. See thread :ok

Re: Cross Country Skiing 6/1

Good tipping T-C :ok
Thanx M8... Did you go with anyone else than Steira..? You are petty unlucky theese days.. Hmm I really think there are good things comming our way in todays races..:ok I have more than a handfull Mighty Fine Bets for sunday Races :hope Look Thread "Cross Country" 7/1 TopCruiser