Paradise cash games

robilaruk

I know there was some talk after the recent switch by sporting from Boss about how tough the cash games are on Paradise well after the debacle of betfair over the last 3 days, I switched to play the $50 max buy in (25/50c blinds) short handed - and I must say the standard is really poor lots of limping and a raise PF to $2 and they all fold (why limp then?) lots of calling with small PP to PF raise and calling bets on the flop with an A/K/Q showing - how good is their PP? lots of calls to hit gut shots - even the ignorant end of the gutshot! lots of raises PF with any Ace and silly AI bets on the flop (one occasion with a flush flop and so the initial raises shoves his A 10 - neither of them of the suit - and is suprised to get called and beat with 2 other player still in??) I played for about 3 hours tonight whilst watching PNL and made one positive note on one player - who was tough - so tough that he laid down AA when i reriased him on a K 10 8 K board (I raised PF he min raised me I called and called his cont bet on the flop and raised the turn - I had AJ....) - and then min raised me again and showed his AA vs my JJ (yes I laid down JJ PF!) - the rest were shocking maybe it was just one of those nights but I won about $100 all together - alot of the time making a $1 bet on the flop on my BB when holding any pair and seeing everyone fold and picking up $2 from all the limps will keep everyone updated on whether it was just fish night tonight (it would make sense being Friday and all) or whether at slightly higher buy in that previously mentioned the player are crap Damo