50 up club now 25 up on Paradise

rosco

Re: 50 up club now 25 up on Paradise :poker well just came 2nd for $30 out of 19 and 3rd for $20 last night,cant believe more pl.ers dont play this 1.There was me in 2nd washman won it and kingarfur in 4th,its easy money there should be more of u guys there. :ok :ok :ok :ok :ok :ok :ok :ok :ok :poker:poker

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 50 up club now 25 up on Paradise i play on the 25/50c tables for 10 people sounds alot i know but long as about $5 in pot usually = 1 point can be done quite easily in an hour at a small profit :ok but dont play at omaha hi/lo because tealuc takes all your money :wall :wall :wall :@ :@ :@ :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :@ :@ :@ :@

Re: 50 up club now 25 up on Paradise i just came 2nd in this with 20 in and pp changed it from $100 to $1,so after doubling up with aces i played like a right numpty.we get down to last 4 and its break time i put tournament lobby up and pp have changed it back up to $100,came 2nd and won $30. Moral of the story even numptys win :ok :nana :nana :clap :clap :clap

Re: 50 up club now 25 up on Paradise Totally agree with McG - the 25Up has been driving me to play cash games on Paradise to get the necessary points to compete - there are some real nutters on the 0.5/1.0 Limit Holden tabbles making it ez to get the points as if you find the right ones they build the pot to more than $10 up to about 50% of the time. If they'd allow me to stack my qualifications (top 5 in 25Up counts) for end of month freeroll up I'd be in for at least next 3 months.

Re: 50 up club now 25 up on Paradise WOOHOO:nana :nana won this last night,totally unreal after the night before terrible game,paradise goes from 1 extreme to another,,,any way it was good to see so many pl`ers on the final table,,,,ul heniek in the heads up.......must admit i had a lttle bit of luck earlier on especially when down to last 5 and thought sod it and went all-in with 10/3 diamonds and won the hand:loon :lol . looking forward to the $2500 tourney now:ok paradise3lg7.png this is the hand that got me the win ultimately i believe.......worthy of jaded.... i would like to say in my defence i just thought fck it, i was happy to get in the $2500 freeroll and if i stole the blind fine,if not, c`est la vie Game #1846820532 - Tournament The 25 Up Club - 800/1,600 No Limit Texas Hold'em - 2007/01/30-16:44:14.8 (CST) Table "25 Up 3" (MTT) -- Seat 10 is the button Seat 5: teaulcsg1 (8,590 in chips) Seat 6: Tienno23 (8,466 in chips) Seat 9: michael93232 (6,339 in chips) Seat 10: heniek31339 (14,105 in chips) Tienno23: Ante (80) michael93232: Ante (80) heniek31339: Ante (80) teaulcsg1: Ante (80) teaulcsg1: Post Small Blind (800) Tienno23: Post Big Blind (1,600) Dealt to teaulcsg1 [ 3d ] Dealt to teaulcsg1 [ Td ] michael93232: Fold heniek31339: Fold heniek31339 said, ":P" teaulcsg1: Call (800) Tienno23: Raise (1,600) teaulcsg1: Raise (6,910) Tienno23: Call All-in (5,186) *** FLOP *** : [ 4h Qs 8s ] *** TURN *** : [ 4h Qs 8s ] [ 3s ] *** RIVER *** : [ 4h Qs 8s 3s ] [ Th ] *** SUMMARY *** Pot: 17,092 | Board: [ 4h Qs 8s 3s Th ] teaulcsg1 bet 8,590, collected 17,216, net +8,626 (showed hand) [ 3d Td ] (two pair, tens and threes) Tienno23 lost 8,466 (showed hand) [ Kc 7d ] (high card king) michael93232 lost 80 (folded) heniek31339 lost 80 (folded)

Re: 50 up club now 25 up on Paradise How do I get Players Club points? It is so simple to earn points. You automatically accumulate Players Club points by playing in raked cash games, multi-table tournaments, Sit n Go's and Blackjack. Paradise Players Club points for Cash Game play pc_1point.jpgpc_2point.jpg Paradise Players Club points for Turbo Cash Game play pc_3point.jpg Paradise Players Club points for Tournament play pc_5point.jpg

Re: 50 up club now 25 up on Paradise :cry this is on at 8pm tonight incase anyone forgot, but wheres my name? been intouch with spodds/paradise and I have to send them a screenshot proving i won! (they probably couldnt beleive it :lol ) heres hoping they sort it in less than 50 mins 25uplj0dw6.jpg

Re: 50 up club now 25 up on Paradise

:cry this is on at 8pm tonight incase anyone forgot, but wheres my name? been intouch with spodds/paradise and I have to send them a screenshot proving i won! (they probably couldnt beleive it :lol ) heres hoping they sort it in less than 50 mins 25uplj0dw6.jpg
your in mate :ok :ok :ok

Re: 50 up club now 25 up on Paradise Yeah just had the Email off paradise....bit worried what my name is now:lol Hello Kelvin, Thank you for your e-mail. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please be advised that we have now manually registered you for the tournament starting in 30 minutes. Good luck at the tables. Regards, Ann Paradise Poker Support

Re: 50 up club now 25 up on Paradise Sent them a cheeky reply saying " Thanks Ann, but who is Kelvin haha wheres the sense of humour gone :( Hello Graeme, Thank you for your e-mail. Apologies, my colleague has confused your name. If there is anything else we can assist you with do not hesitate to contact us back. Regards, Chilem Paradise Poker Support

Re: 50 up club now 25 up on Paradise Apologies for not posting until now, but my disappointment at going out in 20th was tempered by the PL master class given by those left in. My favourite quote of the night was from rosco to Fat8oyFat, "What's your PL nickname?" "FatBoyFat", came the reply. :rollin Can't be good at everything, rosco. McG :gimme

Apologies for not posting until now, but my disappointment at going out in 20th was tempered by the PL master class given by those left in. My favourite quote of the night was from rosco to Fat8oyFat, "What's your PL nickname?" "FatBoyFat", came the reply. :rollin Can't be good at everything, rosco. McG :gimme
Yep that was my blonde moment

i' date='m not just saying this because i came 3rd but since i,ve been a member at PL,this final table showing was the most impressive ive seen think there was 6or 7 of us chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgggeeeeee :ok[/quote'] Agreed Jonesy really enjoyed last night