50 up club now 25 up on Paradise

rosco

Hi, Happy New Year. Just a quick reminder that it’s the $2500 monthly final of the December 50 Up Club at 8pm tonight in the BOSS poker room. The daily 50 Up club is no longer running but from tonight it is being re-launched as the 25 Up Club on our new Paradise Software. It will be exactly the same format as the 50 Up club but it will cost 25 Players Club Points to enter as opposed to 50 raked hands (these should equate to the same value). Best of luck for tonight, Regards, Joe

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 50 up club now 25 up on Paradise I emailed them and asked wheres our $100. Answer: Thank you for your email. Please note that the reason why you were only awarded $0.50, is because the total prize pool available was only $1. As this is the case I have now refunded you 25 Paradise Players Club points back to you and should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. Regards, Is there a point to fight for it? :unsure

Re: 50 up club now 25 up on Paradise Well, they cant change the prizes AFTER you have played (well some poker rooms think they can, but I don't think SO are one of them)!!!!! I do think that if we can have confidence in one person to do the right thing, it will be Joe Legge - suggest you drop him a line Heniek, explaining to him (purely factually) what has happened and see what he says :ok

Re: 50 up club now 25 up on Paradise

Well, they cant change the prizes AFTER you have played (well some poker rooms think they can, but I don't think SO are one of them)!!!!! I do think that if we can have confidence in one person to do the right thing, it will be Joe Legge - suggest you drop him a line Heniek, explaining to him (purely factually) what has happened and see what he says :ok
Must be honest this tourney caught my eye yesterday and I looked to see who was regged. I can also vouch for the fact that in the title description there was a $100 prizepool on offer, but in the prizes available(?) section it just said $1. An obvious error on their part imo. :ok

Re: 50 up club now 25 up on Paradise I was writing email to Joe, when I got this from Paradise: Firstly, please accept our apologize for the inconvenience this unfortunate situation caused you. This time as a Customer Support Gesture we can offer you a free entry to any tournaments of your choice with a buy-in up to $30. Please choose a tournament which suits you and doesn't have a higher buy-in than $30 and contact us with the exact name and starting time of the tournament of the tournament in question, and we will be more than happy to register you manually. Its nice of them, but it doesnt solve the situation. Whats happened yesterday in this tournament?

Re: 50 up club now 25 up on Paradise Only in the tournament lobby I imagine - just had a look and doesn't appear to be showing yet ..... so I'd say there isn't a list of qualifiers ...... misplaced faith I'm afraid - but EVEN I cant do the impossible :tongue2

Re: 50 up club now 25 up on Paradise

Only in the tournament lobby I imagine - just had a look and doesn't appear to be showing yet ..... so I'd say there isn't a list of qualifiers ...... misplaced faith I'm afraid - but EVEN I cant do the impossible :tongue2
omg if u dont know theres nobody who can help me :loon :tongue2