Chase Lay the Nap

Pumpit

Hi Ok everybody before i start i know all about chasing ect ,the poor house ect ect. I bet at level stakes with my cash betting this system is a paper work out to see how it runs . The system works are using the RPs daily naps for each meeting i will chase lay them = if the 1st horse loses then i add the loss and carry the lay into the next bet hoping to gain a profit and get back my stake from the 1st losing lay and so on until i gain my profit plus back losses then start again. I will run 2 banks for this system both at 1000pts each I will chase lay in the win & place markets All lays are 2pts All odds are Betfair All lays that are chasing will have a factor of 5% comm included into the amount so as to cover the comm. 1.40 Double Deputy win 2pts at 4.00 / place 2pts at 1.84 3.00 Mr Prickle 3.50 Chicken Soup Back at 2.50pm to update for 3.00pm. Will keep a sep + & - chart for level stakes as well.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.