Draw Tourneys

Jaded

Very rare to see Draw MTT's, but there's 2 coming up on Stars... both $10+$1, which is probably steep if you don't normally play, but I'll be in and if anyone wants to join or rail, would be great to see other PL'ers. 5-card draw at 6:15. 2-7 lowball at 7:45. (Both Pot Limit.)

Re: Draw Tourneys Nice one Jaded, how did you end up? That freeroll Draw tourney on Prima that starts at 9.30 has aout 2,500 entrants, so unless you have time to kill and a lot of patience it isn;t really worth bothering with. Am looking myself for a cheap way to get experience of both 5-card draw and 7-card stud, anyone got any pointers?

Re: Draw Tourneys Laddies have started running $1 $2 $5 + $10 5 card draw mtt's with mixed blind structures (typically either 15 mins or 5 mins). They usually dont see much more than about 35 players - some a lot less but i quite like the quick blind low limit ones not much success but just re-learning the strategies. Worth a look