Banned from Doyles Room

AJ

I signed up a week ago with Doyles, Deposited $150, played 7 or 8 $10+1 stts' winning a bit, but nothing huge. I tried to login this morning, to find that they have banned me for reasons unknown. I have another Tribeca account (wiht PP), which uses the same credit card, that's not a reason to ban me is it ? I won a STT the other day, where the guy I was heads up with was away from table and folded every hand, but surely that isn't collusion, certainly not a reason to ban me. Trying to get an answer now, have sent an e-mail, and made a call to Costa Rica, no answer and god only knows how expensive it is to call there. I'm very tempted to contact my bank and void the inital deposit transaction, on the basis of fraud by Doyles room. I have $200 there now, and am seriously worried about if I'll see it again. Any suggestions / contacts ?

Re: Banned from Doyles Room

FORFEITURE, ACCOUNT CLOSURE AND CONFISCATION. The Company reserves the right to cancel your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice to you. Company reserves the right, in its unfettered discretion, to void any winnings and confiscate any balance in your account in any of the following circumstances: i. If you have more than one active account at The Doyle Brunson Poker Network; ii. If the name on your account registration does not match the name on the credit card(s) or other payment accounts used to make purchases at The Doyle Brunson Poker Network; iii. If you provide incorrect or misleading registration information; iv. If you are not of legal age; v. If you connect from a jurisdiction where participation in the games is prohibited by law; vi. If you have not played at The Doyle Brunson Poker Network on an individual basis for personal entertainment only (that is, you have played in concert with other player(s) as part of a club, group, etc.); vii. If you have "charged back" or denied any of the purchases or deposits that you have made to your Account; viii. If you are found cheating or if it is determined by Company that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat the system; ix. If you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement; OR; x. If Company should become aware that you have played at any other online gaming site under any of the circumstances set out at i) to x) above. xi. If your account is linked by IP Address or Computer Mac Address to any account that failed to comply with ANY articles mentioned above these lines.
I'm going to ring them (free phone) as a concerned potential customer and see what happens.

Re: Banned from Doyles Room AJ the guy I spoke to has said that they (Tribeca?) have just done a security upgrade which may mean that your password has been changed and that you should check your e-mails. I also had no trouble speaking to someone on Customer Services. Hopefully you'll get it sorted. :hope

Re: Banned from Doyles Room they've locked me out for "security" reasons, I have a UK issued credit card, but live in NZ. I now need to "certify" my account, by sending them documentation. I'm not happy about this at all, don't see why I should run about doing all this crap

Re: Banned from Doyles Room To be fair to them it must look a little funny for a UK card to be used under a NZ ip, i'm sure if you had had you details stolen and used overseas this would be a well done Doylesroom thread for shutting it down untill they knew for sure it was 100% you. Still a little frustrating I know....

Re: Banned from Doyles Room I now have to scan both cards, utility bill, fill out two forms, scan drivers lic and fax it all off to costa rica. Spent ages on the phone to costa rica at god only knows what cost, and for the hassle, they'll give me $10. I'm going to be well down on the deal, when the cost of calls is added up.

Re: Banned from Doyles Room this just gets wierder, still locked out of Doyles, I'll give them 24 hours to do their thing. But I can access Paddys from my desktop PC only. Both my laptops tell me the account is locked, they are all behind the same router, with the same ip address. Have uninstalled / reinstalled on laptops, no joy. any suggestions ?