** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

expert´s USA sports betting

expert

Re: expert´s USA sports betting

Expert' date=' you really think that Phoenix can easily upset Atlanta today? They played yesterday already, wouldn't you think that under 6,5 for the game is better? Atlanta lost many games in a row, at first sight it looks like a Phoenix victory again. Bookies give crazy odds for away win in regulation, like yesterday, they are overreacting and don't think that dogs will win, but this is NHL, anything can happen...[/quote'] all picks have my money on it..so yes i believe they can (will) pull it off, but if you follow this thread...Atlanta will win with 5-0 if you catch my drift. This is my strongest play today, the only thing is what you mentioned the b2b games that Coyotes play, otherwise i see nothing that could draw me back from this one.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: expert´s USA sports betting Again lookingfor a winning night. Decided to play max 3 games a night. If i had done that yesterday, wouldhave gone 3-0 on the night. So going with "less means more system". Will update records after tonights games...not really looking doing that...:unsure NHL 7/1/2007 NY Rangers ML @ 2.15 4units Montreal cancelled trainig yesterday because of the illnes that has hit their team. Siy players doubtful for tonights game because of flu - if Rangers want to win at Canadiens ice thats the best oportunity they will got. San Jose -1.5 @ 1.83 4 units San Jose simply torn up the great Detroit team in last match and are now facing Columbus who is 7-14 on the road, has injured goalie Lecalire and played yesterday, so Sharks have one day rest more,. Columbus is 1-4 when playing with no rest after win. Also Sharks won their last three home games against Columbus with three goal margin

Re: expert´s USA sports betting NBA 7/1/2007 New Jersey Nets / Cleveland Cavaliers Total U 188 1.83 buying 0.5 point(s) for Game 3 units Okay trends are showing that NJ wil cover and that game will go over. But Cavs plying great D lately as they stoped Bucks to a 86 point total. And their latest 3 home games all went under and Nets are crap in attack (yesterday they even managed to stay pointless for 5 mins in 1st against the Bulls). I am expecting again that clown Carter will have miserable night at shooting (expecting under 35% FG) and Jefferson will try to save something. Anyway its my only play tonight - as i sad, very restrictive from now on. Other game i was looking at was Warrioris ATS.

Re: expert´s USA sports betting Honestly dont know. Toronto is one of the most fukced up teams i saw this season. But looking logicaly - theyre in uptrend and Buffalo is as it seems in crisis according to latest results, maybe home ice advantage...if i would be betting would go for Toronto. Colorado game..also dont know...but imo Colorado has better team and should win this...but was looking previous Islanders results...las two games around 40 SOG and no succes...really dont know...IMO stay away game as they are both in downtrend...but Col won last three at home ag. Islanders. Maybe a try on under with Ward in Di Pietro in goals? Maybe trends should give you some answers. Check out the covers.com and pregame.com site. Im not touching those two. IMO much better bet should be playing Nas -1,5 or Det -1,5. Anyway good luck with your bets

Re: expert´s USA sports betting huh..hard questions...i am not playing any of the matches...but to simplify everything..if i had free cash to bet on NHL tonight ill put it down and played Dallas ML Minessota regulation Washington ML They are slightly favoured in my eyes....but not enough to put my money down. Hope that helps and good luck

Re: expert´s USA sports betting 5/1/2007 all plays 3 points Dallas Mavericks +6 1.83 buying +0.5 point(s) for Game Milwaukee Bucks -3.5 1.83 buying +0.5 point(s) for Game Washington Wizards -5,5 1.77 1.83 buying +0.5 point(s) for Game Charlotte Bobcats +9 1.91 for Game NBA: 7-10-1 / staked 62**returned 43,78**profit -18,22**(41% HR) 5/1/2007 NHL - All plays 2 units: Buffalo Sabres -1.5 2.10 for Game Anaheim Mighty Ducks -1.5 1.95 for Game Vancouver Canucks -1.5 2.90 for Game Phoenix Coyotes 2.80 for Game Pittsburgh Penguins / Buffalo Sabres Total U 6.5 2.00 for Game NHL: 9-14-2 / staked 72**returned 57,14**profit -14.86**(39% HR) expert´s USA sports betting (after fridays plays) 16-24-3 (40% HR, not counting the pushes) staked 128 returned 100,92 profit -27,08 New bank: 72,92

Re: expert´s USA sports betting PLAYS 6/1/2007 NY Rangers ML @ 2.15 4units San Jose -1.5 @ 1.83 4 units NHL: 11-14-2 / staked 80**returned 73,06**profit -6,94**(44% HR) New Jersey Nets / Cleveland Cavaliers Total U 188 1.83 buying 0.5 point(s) for Game 3 units NBA: 8-10-1 / staked 65**returned 49,27**profit -15,73**(44% HR) expert´s USA sports betting (after fridays plays) 19-24-3 (44% HR, not counting the pushes) staked 139 returned 122,33 profit -16,67 New bank: 83,33 ---------------- Finally again a winning night. Seems like the less bets system is showing signs of improvement. Lets do it again tonight and end this shitty week in a good style.:hope

Re: expert´s USA sports betting NHL: Phoenix Coyotes @ Chicago Blackhawks Phoenix Coyotes (OT included) @ 2.00 4 units New Jersey Devils @ Montreal Canadiens New Jersey Devils (OT included) --waiting for the odds, but its a 4 unit play

Re: expert´s USA sports betting Expert, what do you think about Penguins regulation and Red wings regulation? Or do you like them on ML both better? And why do you like Lakers +2,5. Dallas is very hot right now and I think they can win anybody, they were set as dogs by bookies @ San Antonio, but still won. This game might be very close, but I think in the end Dallas will win. Or are you relying on Lakers home field advantage?

Expert' date=' what do you think about Penguins regulation and Red wings regulation? Or do you like them on ML both better? And why do you like Lakers +2,5. Dallas is very hot right now and I think they can win anybody, they were set as dogs by bookies @ San Antonio, but still won. This game might be very close, but I think in the end Dallas will win. Or are you relying on Lakers home field advantage?[/quote'] Penguins - hard one; Pens in form but Tampa owing the series, i think they won last 6 h2h, but if Crosby will be on fire we will see a home win. Recomend ML either way you bet Detroit - A great game for playing under wich is set on 6 goals. Hasek will not screw up two times in a row. Best bet for this match IMO Lakers: yeah, as i wrote all the trendsa are on LA side, and if you remeber the Spurs - Mavs game, Mavs won it in last quarter, and now just take a look what are Lakers usualy doing in last quart....they are killing. Also expekt Kobe to be HUGE tonight. Also the line has went from 4 to 2...that could tell you something. I could also advice you a play on Heat as Wade is playin. The line has went from +2,5 for Miami ti -1 Miami. Heat owns the series and have won last 4 h2h SU. Ok that should be it, gl with the bets

Re: expert´s USA sports betting So you are sure that I can trust that under 6? Unders are going sometimes in a row, but wonce they will end and then begins overs. Teams are playing defensively, but once goalies give too much up.

So you are sure that I can trust that under 6? Unders are going sometimes in a row' date=' but wonce they will end and then begins overs. Teams are playing defensively, but once goalies give too much up.[/quote'] just a hint...i am done with NHL for today...but i see that as best bet for the match, but no willing to put my money down for that. Also im getting only 1.69 for the under...so nope for me,

OK' date=' in my book I have Miami ML @ 1.92 and Lakers +2,5. So you think both with medium stakes is good? I do not have any handicap on Miami game...[/quote'] Your call man, im on LA and that its just enough for me for one night. Anyway dont know the condition of Wade, he might be on fire or also not, so it looks like a bigger gamble than LA. Also be careful...today the Toronto bet was a big trap set by bookmakers, as imo the big majority of bettors went for WAS...cmon +1,5 for on fire Was, thats seems like a present...and everybody forgot that Arenas had a big birthday party few nights ago (with all the Wizards team)...so this line is maybe something similar....as i said your call...im riding the LA train

Re: expert´s USA sports betting PLAYS 7/1/2007 Phoenix Coyotes @ Chicago Blackhawks Phoenix Coyotes (OT included) @ 2.00 4 units New Jersey Devils @ Montreal Canadiens New Jersey Devils (OT included)@ 1.95 4 units NHL: 13-14-2 / staked 84**returned 88,86**profit +4,86**(48% HR) Los Angeles Lakers +3.5 @ 1.91 for Game 4units NBA: 9-10-1 / staked 69**returned 56,91**profit -15,73**(47% HR) expert´s USA sports betting 22-24-3 (47% HR, not counting the pushes) staked 151 returned 145,77 profit -5,23 New bank: 94,77

Re: expert´s USA sports betting Great 6-0 run in last two days to finish the week in great style. The "best picks" system is showing that this was one of my best decisions lately. Fukc it, would have go 5-0-1 last night if i had played all my picks, but i will stand by my decision of "less means more". I reached a first time thread profit in the NHL, a little less succes (with pretty much the same hit rate) in the NBA. Okay enough bullsheating, i am doing another exception and grabbing the early line in the Bulls game as i am using the 10bet for this one. NBA 8/1/2007 Houston Rockets @ Chicago Bulls Over 185 10bet @ 1.99 3units Reasoning can be found in NBA 8/1/2007 thread. Lets keep the train rolling:hope

Re: expert´s USA sports betting Denver -4 @ 1.91 3 units Houston Rockets @ Chicago Bulls Over 185 10bet @ 1.99 3units NBA: 10-11-1 / staked 75**returned 62,64**profit -12,36**(47% HR) expert´s USA sports betting 23-25-3 (47% HR, not counting the pushes) staked 157 returned 151.5 profit -5,5 New bank: 94,5

Re: expert´s USA sports betting Lots of plays tonight....already three bets made NHL 9/1/2007 Detroit Red Wings Money Line @ 1.91 4 units Ottawa Senators Regulation win @ 1.80 4 units (Expekt) Atlanta Trashers Moneyline @ 2.15 4 units

Re: expert´s USA sports betting NHL Detroit Red Wings Money Line @ 1.91 4 units Ottawa Senators Regulation win @ 1.80 4 units (Expekt) Atlanta Trashers Moneyline @ 2.15 4 units New York Islanders Moneyline @ 2.45 2 units NHL: 16-15-2 / staked 98**returned 108.6**profit +10.6**(51% HR) NBA Detroit Pistons -4 @ 1.91 3 units Atlanta Hawks +8 @ 1.91 3 units NBA: 11-12-1 / staked 81**returned 68,37**profit -12,63**(47% HR) expert´s USA sports betting 27-27-3 (50% HR, not counting the pushes) staked 177 returned 176,97 profit -0,03 New bank: 99,97