Daily MTT Winnings Tuesday 26th December

the croc

Re: Daily MTT Winnings Tuesday 26th December Don't really know if you can just post every tourney but I played in a $5+$0.50 + $15 Added Tourney @ CakePoker and won the tourney. Just found out about this thread so I only got the mail they send me: 41dollarwh1.png Still very happy with the result as I am just a beginner...

Re: Daily MTT Winnings Tuesday 26th December Rofl, finished 47th in the Safety Net. Went all in with AK and got called by J8. A8Q3J on the table hehe. Gotta love it... Goodluck @ the rest! EDIT: Can someone move this post to the Tuesday Tournaments thread. Posted in the wrong topic. Sorry!

Re: Daily MTT Winnings Tuesday 26th December a couple of tiddlers: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ PokerStars Tournament #38704310, HORSE Buy-In: $3.00/$0.30 424 players Total Prize Pool: $1272.00 Tournament started - 2006/12/26 - 12:45:00 (ET) Dear mikesaban, You finished the tournament in 53rd place. A $4.45 award has been credited to your Real Money account. You earned 42.76 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/tlb_tournament_rankings.html Congratulations! Thank you for participating. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ PokerStars Tournament #38656497, No Limit Hold'em Buy-In: 10 FPP 5000 players $1000.00 added to the prize pool by PokerStars.com Total Prize Pool: $1000.00 Tournament started - 2006/12/26 - 16:00:00 (ET) Dear mikesaban, You finished the tournament in 109th place. A $1.30 award has been credited to your Real Money account. You earned 59.27 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/tlb_tournament_rankings.html Congratulations! Thank you for participating.