mansion pokergod 23/12/06

teaulc

Re: mansion pokergod 23/12/06

out 24th went all in short stacked with a9 1 caller with a4 flop 49rag turn rag river 4 :@ :@ :@ :wall :wall :wall :wall
Dunno how many hands I seen tonight that made it on the river... there was plenty! 2 that got me... opponent playing in front of me goes all-in while I'm holding KK. He shows A6 and pairs the 6 on the flop... he makes his set on the river. Another... I'm on the BB with T2o. 2 limpers in front so I get the chance to check. Flop leaves me holding 2 pair. Player to go next has 1600 in chips so I bet enough to put him all-in. He calls and the other player folds. He shows KK and makes his set on the river! :wall

Re: mansion pokergod 23/12/06 Remember that if any non-uk /irish qualifiers in top 36, that they have to find there own costs to live final. Plus they aren't eligible to win any of the top 3 prizes anyway !!:loon So any Yanks that have won or gained points when the passwords where widely available, well its not likely they are going to be takin up the option of a seat - so if you are only just outside top 36 you have a good chance of getting in :hope

Re: mansion pokergod 23/12/06 Well done to anyone who has made the grand final and a huge thanks to everyone for taking part. I registered to play last night and then circumstances (alcohol) got the better of me and I forgot to take my seat so there were a few easy chips for someone. As a result I'm just doing a quick look around to check it all went off OK. Full details of the grand final (taking place on the 4 Feb in London) and the list of qualifiers will be on the website in the new year as the IE office is currently closed for the xmas break. So you'll just have to wait until then I'm afraid. One last thing is we have an awesome new freeroll series starting in the Feb issue (out 25 Jan) so don't miss that. And that's in addition to the GUKPT freerolls. Ever get the feeling you're being treated? ;) Right I'm off to get drunk. Again. Happy xmas to one and all. Cheers Alun Alun Bowden Editor InsideEdge

Well done to anyone who has made the grand final and a huge thanks to everyone for taking part. I registered to play last night and then circumstances (alcohol) got the better of me and I forgot to take my seat so there were a few easy chips for someone. As a result I'm just doing a quick look around to check it all went off OK. Full details of the grand final (taking place on the 4 Feb in London) and the list of qualifiers will be on the website in the new year as the IE office is currently closed for the xmas break. So you'll just have to wait until then I'm afraid. One last thing is we have an awesome new freeroll series starting in the Feb issue (out 25 Jan) so don't miss that. And that's in addition to the GUKPT freerolls. Ever get the feeling you're being treated? ;) Right I'm off to get drunk. Again. Happy xmas to one and all. Cheers Alun Alun Bowden Editor InsideEdge
thanks for a great series of games(shame i did rubbish)congrats to all who qualified.looking forward to the next one :ok

I wasn't able to play the last games... have Pauls family here for a visit :) I wonder if I am still in the first 36 :unsure ...don't think it's updated yet. Well done you who made the live final :clap :clap
looking at it before the last game you were okay,so i dont think you need worry.you`ll be there:ok you would have to drop 11 places and i dont think that has happened

looking at it before the last game you were okay' date='so i dont think you need worry.you`ll be there:ok you would have to drop 11 places and i dont think that has happened[/quote'] Wow... cool :ok Hope I am able to go though... don't know when it is, and work can interfere :unsure

Re: mansion pokergod 23/12/06 Final table is up :ok http://www.pokerplayermagazine.co.uk/advancedplay/holdem/1387/mansion_poker_god_freerolls.html

Mansion Poker God The 20 freerolls are now done and dusted, did you make the final?
By InsideEdge December 2006
quote2_left.gif
The more you play, the more chances you have to reach WSOP glory
quote2_right.gif
The epic series of 20 freerolls has drawn to a close with only the live final still to come. Did you make it? Will you be one of the lucky ones playing for the 2007 WSOP package? Check the final leaderboard below to find out. The was no doubt about the leaderboard winner, ACES_06 dominated the competition, racking up the big points early on before turning the screw and crushing the opposition. The final freeroll played on 23 Decemeber represented the last chance to consolidate for those already in the qualifying spots, and a last chance saloon for those desperate to keep the dream alive. Congratulations to alexross, charlie38, SonicMan and ste clarke who all made vital gains at the last. Well played everybody, and check back soon for the details of the final.
InsideEdge Poker God Top 50 December 24 2006
PositionUsernameTotal Points
1ACES_06 1665
2 SwiftyCorleone 1010
3 therat 970
4snapper84 860
5 mrmickdaddy 825
6 CLAIRE AA 715
7 wilywoods 715
8tamworth 710
9Mastiff 685
10trouble_now 625
11Aheadwhenbets. 610
12TrickySticky 585
13AngusRut 575
14piggy72 575
15DanielPresland 570
16 alexross 565
17ladygotubeat 565
18 ReDDcaFFe 565
19bigdiklish1 545
20Rik_2502 535
21honestben 530
22charlie38 525
23 SonicMan 525
24 PokerChampi 520
25loveshorses2 505
26Griff5 480
27FrankieJnr 475
28 Nighthawk06 470
29ste clarke 470
30Pene 465
31 moodyboy 440
32BionicSon 320
33gerrytheflush 420
34trout3 415
35rybrov 410
36 Mr.Mimi 400
37TONYACE 400
38steady 390
39PLBrael 380
40skinnerjim 380
41theDotster 370
42Gnomes_Gnuts 365
43ludjd 365
44 HelvitisHundur 360
45zippy 360
46chip douglas 345
47 Majorpops 340
48jeff1 335
49 Sailesh39 335
50screenblob 335

Re: mansion pokergod 23/12/06 Brael in 39th I reckon you still have a chacne of qualification, as some of the top 36 will be Yanks, who aren't going to take up the option of paying there own way to UK to play for a prize that they can't win. You are required to confirm acceptance by 06/01/2007 - so I would get in touch with them in respect of reserve places. If you want the mail address of the lady that seems to be the contact for Hotel etc. then drop me a PM. Info so far is travelling down to London on Saturday 3rd Feb and being put up in Hotel overnight, for tournament at Western Club on Sunday 4th Feb