We're back....... briefly!!

suebrugge

Hi all, Hope you all enjoyed the wedding freeroll, and apologies for not really having been around since we got back from Vegas. We've hardly stopped - I've been across in London all week for work and we're heading off to France in a couple of hours for Christmas - can't wait to actually get a rest!! :loon I promised to post some wedding photos up here, but to be honest it was soooo sunny out there that half of the photos have us squinting at the sun and aren't that flattering!! I'm waiting on a couple of CDs of the photos that friends took - hopefully there will be some good ones there! In the meantime here is possibly the best of the photos we actually have: dscf0033bf1.jpg The day itself was fantastic and everything ran smoothly from start to finish. We went to China Grill at The Mandalay Bay in the evening and I'd highly recommend it to anyone planning a trip to Vegas. The rest of the trip went well. Plenty of poker of course - the highlight probably being the tournament at Binnions where we both cashed - me in 3rd and 6ooner in 2nd for a nice little payday between us. I ended up playing mostly cash games, but cashed in 2 out of the 4 tournaments I played so pretty pleased with that. Although it was also pretty cool staying in The Bellagio and walking past Bobby's room each day and seeing which names we could spot - Phil Ivey, Jen Harman, Chris Ferguson and Doyle Brunson amongst others!! Here's a piccie of 6ooner heads up on the final table at the Binnions tournament - not the best quality but we weren't supposed to be taking photos so I had to do it sneakily with my phone!!! dsc00050ie1.jpg Anyway we're heading off to France very shortly for Christmas - back on Tuesday so hope to see you at the tables then!! Have a fantastic Christmas all.

Guest gazza271

Re: We're back....... briefly!! cracking picture mate, look forward to seeing the rest Enjoy France and have a great Christmas and New Year and see you back on here soon:ok