** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

My new RATING-system

Re: My new RATING-system WALSALL - Boston RATING: 1,13 Odds: 1,51 :wall Result: 1-1 Although Walsall did score 2 goals the result became 1-1. I don't think any system at all can predict an owngoal and it seem impossible to forecast such an event. Bad start for my improved RATING-system and I can only hope for better times to come. My profit so far: +0,98 units My picks for today: TWENTE - Den Haag RATING: 2,07 / 1,28 Odds: 1,30 :hope I'm a man with patience and even if my profit will go below 0,00 I do believe in the system as it gives me a better feeling of what to bet on. Sadly, I didn't go for Man Utd and AZ as I would've done, but I also believe that the improved system will minimize my losses as well. You don't have to follow my picks but I would be happy if you kept an eye on my posts and maybe wrote about your own viewe in this system. Mybe give me some hints about what factors I should rely on the most and which factors I shouldn't take into consideration at all. Tha factors I use in the system is those that applies in the league tables. I don't use form-stats in my system as I don't think it will make much difference on the outcome of the calculated RATINGS. Points, goals scored, goals conceeded, wins, draws and losses are factors I use. The hometeams homestats vs the awayteams awaystats. The problem here is that I don't take injuries, etc into consideration as it will only make the calculations even more complex as it already is. Anyway, good luck with todays pick.