How did i lose this hand?

morlspin

Im fckin baffled! ***** Hand 490540542 ***** 0.05/0.10 Texas Hold'em (No Limit ) - 22 December 2006 13:27:39 Table TH 80 (Real /Cash Game ) Seat 1: ASS 1 (5.19) Seat 2: morlspin (5.95) Seat 3: powerman78 (9.15) Seat 4: thebash (13.13) Seat 5: yanniso (11.49) yanniso post SB 0.05 ASS 1 post BB 0.10 ** Deal ** ASS 1 [N/A, N/A] morlspin [5d, Ad] powerman78 [N/A, N/A] thebash [N/A, N/A] yanniso [N/A, N/A] *** Bet Round 1 *** morlspin Call 0.10 powerman78 Call 0.10 thebash Call 0.10 yanniso Fold ASS 1 Raise to 0.30 morlspin Call 0.30 powerman78 Call 0.30 thebash Fold *** Flop(Board): *** : [Qh, 10d, As] *** Bet Round 2 *** ASS 1 Check morlspin Bet 0.10 powerman78 Fold ASS 1 Call 0.10 *** Turn(Board): *** : [Qh, 10d, As, Qd] *** Bet Round 3 *** ASS 1 Bet 0.40 morlspin Call 0.40 *** River(Board): *** : [Qh, 10d, As, Qd, Js] *** Bet Round 4 *** ASS 1 Check morlspin Check *** Showdown *** : Rake: 0.10 Total Pot: 1.95 ASS 1 [Jd, Ac] Two pair aces and queens Win :0.97 morlspin [5d, Ad] Two pair aces and queens Win :0.00

Re: How did i lose this hand? *** Showdown *** : Rake: 0.10 Total Pot: 1.95 ASS 1 [Jd, Ac] Two pair aces and queens Win :0.97 morlspin [5d, Ad] Two pair aces and queens Win :0.00 before anyone asks bout this, thats what it shows on my hand history and it also says i lost .80c

Re: How did i lose this hand?

*** Showdown *** : Rake: 0.10 Total Pot: 1.95 ASS 1 [Jd, Ac] Two pair aces and queens Win :0.97 morlspin [5d, Ad] Two pair aces and queens Win :0.00 before anyone asks bout this, thats what it shows on my hand history and it also says i lost .80c
Must be a fat tax:lol, let me know which site I better stay clear.

Re: How did i lose this hand? Morls - i'd definitely complain to Virgin, I once complained to Paradise because my account was appx $1 different from what I had it calculated as. They couldn't find hand history from the game I was querying (they had a bug on system somewhere) and they ended up crediting my account with $90.:loon I think it was hush money, to keep me quiet !! :dude Could work for you.

Re: How did i lose this hand? strange hand!!! Dear Graeme, Thank you for the email regarding your poker account. We have investigated the Hand Number in question "490540542" and would like to confirm that it was a split pot, each $0.98 between you and another customer at 13:28:36 GMT time. We also would like to let you know, that your account was credited with this amount. If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards, but it wasnt a split.....system shows me as 80c down and the money went to the other dude!.........

Re: How did i lose this hand? it just gets more and more stupid!!!!! Dear Graeme, Thank you for the email regarding your poker account. We have investigated into the game in question and find that you lost to a higher hand. Your opponent held: JD and Ac the communal cards were: Qh, 10d, As, Qd, Js you held: 5d and Ad. If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards, ---------------------------------------------------- Lindsay Davis Customer Service Agent Customer Support Team Suite 812, Europort Gibraltar T: +350 49552 ::

• 1 month later...

Re: How did i lose this hand? Morl - was this ever resolved? With SO going back to Boss, was just remembering this - an absolute classic from the Boss "Customer Service" - wont be good having SO back with them!! We've had loads of examples of their c0ck-ups - can anyone remember any examples better than this? (or even comprable?) Time for a bitching session I think - try and get it out of our system!!!

Re: How did i lose this hand? Hi Guys I forgot to post the results of Mr V's arse kicking down the phone, but it wasnt sorted, everytime i called or emailed them, they changed their story til they found one they stuck to. They NOW insist it was a split pot and the money WAS credited to my account at the end of the hand, where as the hand history quite blatantly shows it wasnt, Ive argued til im blue in the teeth and to no success I havent played on a boss media site for cash since and i wont in the future, I considered emailing Joe Legge, but with all that lad does for us, for the sake of 80c i didnt wanna harrass the lad any more.