Hereford 22/12

Haitch

The Local - 14:30 14/1 RPF McCoy would usually take this ride however not complaining he is not on board tomorrow. Instead we have a very decent conditional so very grateful for the 7lb. Last 3 years The Local has made his seasonal appearance and has needed the run - this year is no different. The following race he has go onto to win. Fingers crossed the sequence will continue. Tomorrows going is Soft - Good to Soft in places. The Local loves this going. Raced 6 times, winning 5 and 2nd the other. Good luck with your selections. Haitch :hope

Re: Hereford 22/12 Also I like Never So Blue, 13:00 Hereford - Had this as my banker today and he blew it - I do not want to be beat by the same horse twice, so def not a banker! To be honest though I would have loved Sam Thomas on board today and as he is due to go up 13lb's on Sat this really is a must win for Venettia. But 2 races in the mud over 2 m in 24 hrs is a bit of a risk in my book. That being said this is a poor quality race and Never So Blue should hack up. I will leave it to your opinions whether you think this is backable or not - I will probably chuck it in a few combo's. Haitch

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.