Latest APAT Table

JDforce

Re: Latest APAT Table

did somebody get out of line Morl? Des.
Not out of line Des, just terrible play IMO Last weekend showed what good play was all about, played in good spirit, respect for all players and a good laugh. The online game tonight was simply horrendous, people just didnt seem to care what they were doing, bad calls busting good hands, verbals after and i personally didnt enjoy it again. Also the way the points system works means its gonna be very hard for me to make an impact now, and with no added value to play for, is there any reason to continue when im not enjoying it anymore

Re: Latest APAT Table

The online game tonight was simply horrendous' date=' people just didnt seem to care what they were doing, bad calls busting good hands, verbals after and i personally didnt enjoy it again.[/quote'] Gotta agree with morls. We had a player who went out spend the next half hour slinging some pretty unpleasant comments in the chat box, no decent spirit whatsoever. And to top it off, after only raising *and showing* with AA, KK or AK, i raise 20k with AA, get reraised all in by KJo........... and he hits 4 to a flush for the card in his hand. Of course all his mates are straight away in the chatbox with 'lol' and 'hahaha' etc. Unpleasant. Pi**ed off right now, and as Morl says - cos of the points (particularly the imbalance between live and online) theres no point me playing any more.:wall Out in 15th by the way. 3hrs50 for 20 bucks profit due to 'special' players.... :puke

Re: Latest APAT Table I understand completely guys. I saw the K J call and that was loose at the best of times, never mind so late in the comp. Unfortunately no matter what field you play in there is always a percentage who don't get the game. Any game has idiots aplenty also, but I do believe that the APAT game gets far fewer of them than any other game I have experienced online. As for being out of the race for the Caribbean....well Steve Talbot has played his first two APAT games this week and has scored 17 points to move up to 5th in the table. Guys like Nosey P, XK, Zukertort and others are consistently scoring points and making final tables. The guy who won 2 weeks ago, MJCACE, went out 6th tonight. They can't all be lucky surely? If you do step out of the online series, then I hope to catch you at a live game or in the Million Dollar sat that we will launch soon. Cheers, Des.

• 4 weeks later...