Australian A League Round 16 - Thursday Dec 7th - Sunday Dec 10th

Re: Australian A League Round 16 - Thursday Dec 7th - Sunday Dec 10th

expect them too win comfortably tonight;)
A weather report is an influence on NZ winning comfortably, i really don't understand the logic in this and NZ scoring in masses, i don't think so?:lol

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central Coast - Perth Pick: Central Coast win @ 1.80 (Centrebet) Pick: Central Coast to edge this by a goal, probably 1-0
Great work Blackcrow and Mariners were great odds at $1-80 considering they are unbeaten at home in over 12 months. :ok

Thank Beejay
No Probs :ok Sorry I wasn't able to get in and provide any details for today's matches...Unfortunately real life had to take priority...From all reports the Knights are playing very well and have had 8 shots to half time, compared to Adelaide's 4. I havn't bet on the game as Adelaide were too short, but if the Knights do get up then I am sure Iceman will be happy...And if they do, then he deserves a great priced win for sticking by the Knights.

NZ Knights looking like they may go all the way here at the moment.
78' Adelaide United 1 - 1 New Zealand Knights 18' L. Gao (NZK) 73' G. Owens (AU) Buari on for the Knights as Adelaide are all over the Knights and a 2nd looking a big chance for Adelaide now.

Re: Australian A League Round 16 - Thursday Dec 7th - Sunday Dec 10th FT Adelaide United 1 - 1 New Zealand Knights 18' L. Gao (NZK) 73' G. Owens (AU) Great effort by New Zealand who again take points off Adelaide and they would have to be considered Adelaide's bogey side, and if this game was played in New Zealand then i think the Knights may have got up. Iceman has let us know the past few weeks that the Knights have a few new players who may improve the side and it looks like he was on the money as the NZ Knights have pulled a draw against the Jets last week and Adelaide this week, no mean feat. The Knights may trouble a few more sides as the season draws near it's end. Current ladder

Team

P

W

D

L

F

A

GD

PTS

1. Melbourne Victory FC

2. Sydney FC

3. Adelaide United FC

4. Central Coast Mariners FC

5. Newcastle Jets FC

6. Queensland Roar FC

7. Perth Glory FC

8. New Zealand Knights FC

Melbourne and Sydney have only lost 5 games between them and they are clearly better than the rest. The Jets who lost their first four games have won 6 and drawn 5 of their last 12 with only the one loss in twelve games and they are definitely going to figure in finals. I think the Mariners are the next best team and Adelaide has slipped somewhat in recent weeks.

Re: Australian A League Round 16 - Thursday Dec 7th - Sunday Dec 10th the Knights were unlucky to too come away with a win here tonight as the were the better team for much of the match...to be fair Adelaide made a better 2nd half effort & were unlucky not to score from a gimme goal...I would like to add that there goal was lucky hitting the bar , then rebounding off he keepers back

the Knights were unlucky to too come away with a win here tonight as the were the better team for much of the match...to be fair Adelaide made a better 2nd half effort & were unlucky not to score from a gimme goal...I would like to add that there goal was lucky hitting the bar ' date=' then rebounding off he keepers back[/quote'] Didn't see much of the game Ice but what I did I thought Knights were playing better...I was listening to radio broadcast which is heavily biased towards Adelaide as one would expect...But you are right, the Knights were unlucky not to get away with a win...Pity you didn't back them at the -1 the last couple of weeks as you could have picked up some $$$...Think they are going to be tough to beat at home for the rest of the season, although they play Melbourne next week I beleive.

Didn't see much of the game Ice but what I did I thought Knights were playing better...I was listening to radio broadcast which is heavily biased towards Adelaide as one would expect...But you are right' date=' the Knights were unlucky not to get away with a win...Pity you didn't back them at the -1 the last couple of weeks as you could have picked up some $$$...Think they are going to be tough to beat at home for the rest of the season, although they play Melbourne next week I beleive.[/quote'] would love to save you a seat next to me at Olympic park next week but I am not sure whether I can make it:unsure I could bring the Knights cheer squad:unsure