December Single Table Superstar League

Guest gazza271

Guest gazza271

This is the league taking over from spodds STT league, Now on Paradise Poker. There has been a little bit of discussion on the old thread about getting a few of us togethet to play in this :ok Single Table Superstar! Every month we'll name our Single Table Superstar and they'll get $2500 for the honour! They're STTs but not as we now them - here's how it works!!!!!!!!!

• Every 30 mins (at a quarter past and quarter to each hour) a tournament will begin.
  • These tournaments are located in the 'Tournament' section on Paradise and are called 'STT Superstar'. To locate them faster they are found in the 'Featured' filter.
  • Each tournament has a buy-in of $5 and a maximum number of players set at 10.
  • Every dollar of profit or loss made in STT Superstar tourneys over the course of the month is added to your monthly total and this determines your league position.
  • E.g. if you come 2nd and win $15 you will gain $10 profit ($15 prize minus $5 buy-in) for your league position. Not making the prize spots means you will have -$5 from that round.
  • At the end of the month the top 20 players from the month will share the $5000 prize pool!

Password You'll need a password to enter each tournamnet. December's password is SINGLE. Prizes 1st Place = $2500 2nd Place = $1000 3rd Place = $500 4th Place = $250 5th Place = $125 6-10th Place = $75 11th-20th Place = $25 STT League Table Superstar League Top 20

PositionNicknameProfit
1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th
9th
10th
11th
12th
13th
14th
15th
16th
17th
18th
19th
20th

Guest gazza271

Re: December Single Table Superstar League Sorry guys, off to work in a few minutes but as of 7am tomorrow I'm off for 2 weeks :nana so no problems then :ok

Guest gazza271

Re: December Single Table Superstar League right, so here i am sitting looking for the tables and cant see any STT Superstar tables :sad any idea's ?

Re: December Single Table Superstar League I think the change of format might have been an attempt to satisfy some of the complaints about the old format on here. It was fine the way it was, but a few who didnt even play in it wanted it changed so they might play in it one or twice and win $2500 for doing so. Thankfully Sporting Odds is a little more inventive with its promotions budget than simply pushing it all at freerollers. Hope they get it sorted as it was a great laugh the month I was involved at the top end.

Guest gazza271

Re: December Single Table Superstar League

so does anyone know if they have definatly canx this months stt on paradise as everytime i look it aint there when it was it was only half filled then got canx thanks
I had an email from them a few days ago, they are expecting the tables to be up around the middle of the month :ok Could be some decent value there as some people may have given up looking for them :hope

Guest gazza271

Re: December Single Table Superstar League Hello Gary, Thank you for your email. We are hoping to have these tournaments re-instated on Paradise Poker, however there is currently no exact timeframe for this. We thank you for your interest and patience and hope that in the meantime you are enjoying our other games on offer. Regards, :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(