Polish Basketball 02.12

Tip Detail
SportEuro Basketball
EventPolonia - Anwil (Poland)
Selectionover 142.5
Strength10/10
Date02/12/2006
Bookmaker/PriceBetandWin @ 1.85 (Back)
ReasoningAnwil has 152.3 average points per game and Polonia has 147.25.When playing at home Polonia has 144.25 and Anwil 144.75 when playing away.Those numbers are a bit over proposed line.Both teams are playing rather offensive basketball and don't have great defence.Both teams are conceding over 74 points per game and scoring also over 74 points per game.This line should be a bit higher I believe and I will try this one.
Tip Detail
SportEuro Basketball
EventKotwica Kolobrzeg - BOT Turow Zgorzelec (Poland)
Selectionunder 144.5
Strength10/10
Date02/12/2006
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.87 (Back)
ReasoningI believe that this line is a bit too high here.BOT played 8 matches so far and they never had over 144.5 score.Ok Kotwica is more offensive team and they usually have the scores over 144 but they were playing rather offensive teams so far.BOT has the best defence in the whole league and I believe that they will be in the control of the match.Even when they played against very offensive Stal Ostrow the score was 66:74.BOT has 124.3 average when playing away and this is way below the proposed line.