Ladies only freeroll - Stanspoker

mullet1984

Hi Guys Been searching through the lastest bout of Xmas promotions and found this one at Stanspoker. Searched the terms and conditions and its definitely woman only so no good to me but might get my missus to open an account. Can't imagine there will be that many entrants considering its woman only.
Ladies Festive Freeroll Here at Stan’s Poker we’ve seen an increasing number of the fairer sex joining our ever-growing army of online Poker players, and in recognition of our female contingent we’re treating all you ladies to exclusive Festive Freerolls throughout December. There will be plenty of gifts up for grabs from your favourite stores including La Senza, Figleaves and Need A Present! There are also Stan’s Poker goodies available including t-shirts, caps and cards which will be given away to runners-up throughout this promotion. For your chance to win simply register for any of the Ladies Festive Freerolls on offer between the 8th and 19th of December at 8pm GMT. At the end of each day, the winning lass will receive an email stating what they have won, which they must reply to within 48 hours to secure their prize. Please remember to ensure your account details and email addresses are up to date. If in doubt please send your new details along with your username to [email protected] Go on, treat yourself!
Date Company Voucher
8th DecemberNeed A Present£100
9th DecemberBags Galore£50
10th DecemberEnnia Lingerie£50
11th DecemberBeauty Bay£50
12th DecemberFigleaves£50
13th DecemberLa Senza£50
14th DecemberSpa Finder£50
15th DecemberFigleaves£50
16th DecemberBags Galore£50
17th DecemberEnnia Lingerie£50
18th DecemberLa Senza£50
19th DecemberNeed a Present£100

Re: Ladies only freeroll - Stanspoker nice one Lou my ahem wife has just won this :clap and she won $60 in a pokerheaven freeroll earlier :clap she's getting better (:sad) time to leave home (all I can say is she has an excellent mentor)

Re: Ladies only freeroll - Stanspoker

nice one Lou my ahem wife has just won this :clap and she won $60 in a pokerheaven freeroll earlier :clap she's getting better (:sad) time to leave home (all I can say is she has an excellent mentor)
well if shes winning she did,nt learn anything from you m8 :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

bitter Karl but true
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin mmmmmmmmmmmmm bitter my favourite u can buy :ok

nice one Lou my ahem wife has just won this :clap and she won $60 in a pokerheaven freeroll earlier :clap she's getting better (:sad) time to leave home (all I can say is she has an excellent mentor)
Congratulations Mrs MC! James, you must be so proud of your pupil. ;) :clap