** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Bandy (Sweden 29/11)

Re: Bandy (Sweden 29/11) Västerås - Vänersborg : Over 8,5 2,00 (Bet365) Purely based on the fact that Västerås is a far better team, and that 8,5 is a pretty decent line in bandy. Västerås have met one bad team so far this season, beat Örebro 11-2. Vänersborg have met one good team so far, lost to Hammarby 2-8. i think that Vänersbor might score one or two goals, and Västerås are more than capable of scoring over the line themselves.

Re: Bandy (Sweden 29/11) Alright... Falun (1,20) + Hammarby (1,44) at 1,728 (Bet365) Low odds for a double you may say, but I feel confident in this one. Hammarby are much better than Villa, and tonight Villa have several players inured, making 1,44 a valuebet. Stats: http://www.goalwire.com/matchstat.aspx?sport=1&liga=13&hid=81&bid=76&cup=0 Ljusdal, the worst team in 1st division, will be happy not to loose with high figures, Falun need to get two points to get to playoffs. Falun not a great team, and with some injuries for the last couple of games, but this one they will win. Stats: http://www.goalwire.com/matchstat.aspx?sport=1&liga=14&hid=69&bid=71&cup=0

Re: Bandy (Sweden 29/11)

Alright... Falun (1,20) + Hammarby (1,44) at 1,728 (Bet365) Low odds for a double you may say, but I feel confident in this one. Hammarby are much better than Villa, and tonight Villa have several players inured, making 1,44 a valuebet. Stats: http://www.goalwire.com/matchstat.aspx?sport=1&liga=13&hid=81&bid=76&cup=0 Ljusdal, the worst team in 1st division, will be happy not to loose with high figures, Falun need to get two points to get to playoffs. Falun not a great team, and with some injuries for the last couple of games, but this one they will win. Stats: http://www.goalwire.com/matchstat.aspx?sport=1&liga=14&hid=69&bid=71&cup=0
hi, you think this combo is woth a try?
Falu BS/BK - Ljusdals BK Tip - Pick: 11,10button-delete.gif
Villa-Lidköping BK - Hammarby IF/BF Tip - Pick: 21,30button-delete.gif
Sandvikens AIK/BK - Bollnäs GOIF/BF Tip - Pick: 11,15button-delete.gif
Vetlanda BK - BS Boltic/Göta Tip - Pick: 11,10button-delete.gif
Västeräs SK/BK - IFK Vänersborg Tip - Pick: 1

Re: Bandy (Sweden 29/11) I like that G:G...far better price than the handicap Edsbyn - Sirius Edsbyn are simply superior at home with 41 straight win and nothing else but them thrashing Sirius today would be a big suprise. Edsbyn -7.5 hcp - 1.71 @ Bet365 6/10 Falun - Ljusdal Ljusdal has major defensive problems and today they are missing their best offensive player so Falun isn't gonna have any troubles beating them. Only hoping that they will be able to cover the hcp as well. Falun -3.5 hcp - 1.71 @ Bet365 8/10 Sandviken - Bollnas Sandviken usually has no troubles of beating Bollnas at home and today Bollnas is playing with their backup golie so I'm really hoping that they will cover the hcp. Sandviken -3.5 hcp - 1.75 @ Unibet 8/10 Vetlanda BK - Boltic/Gota Vetlanda screwed me last time but I'm hoping that they learned their lesson. Boltic has lost all their games so far and they are a team in deep crisis and they are gonna lose today as well. Hopefully big. Vetlanda -4.5hcp - 2.00 @ Bet365 6/10 Villa/Lidkoping - Hammarby IF Villare missing a couple of important players today including their regular goalie so Hammarby should do the job and win this match. Hammarby - 1.44 @ Bet365 10/10 Vasteras - Vanersborg All the facts are yet another again pointing on a clear home win but the big question as always is...will they be able to cover the hcp? Vasteras -4.5 hcp - 1.85 @ Unibet 6/10

mikho: The odds are a bit low overall' date=' but all your picks look like certain winners.[/quote'] i picked
234358 Södertälje SK - Almtuna IS (Tip) 1 1,25 orderstatus_1.gif 29/11/06 19:00
234359 Växjö Lakers - Hammarby IF (Tip) 1 1,20 orderstatus_1.gif 29/11/06 19:00
234694 Sandvikens AIK/BK - Bollnäs GOIF/BF (Tip) 1 1,15 orderstatus_1.gif 29/11/06 19:00
235225 Falu BS/BK - Ljusdals BK (Tip) 1 1,10 orderstatus_1.gif 29/11/06 19:00
for today...i think its enough for me

Västerås - Vänersborg : Over 8,5 2,00 (Bet365) Purely based on the fact that Västerås is a far better team, and that 8,5 is a pretty decent line in bandy. Västerås have met one bad team so far this season, beat Örebro 11-2. Vänersborg have met one good team so far, lost to Hammarby 2-8. i think that Vänersbor might score one or two goals, and Västerås are more than capable of scoring over the line themselves.
Im on it and good luck.....:hope

Re: Bandy (Sweden 29/11) Sorry guys, but my bandy bets tonight was crap. Västerås decided not to score, and Hammarby wasn´t interetsed in winning. :cry Anyway, a still a good + for those who have followed my bandybets, I hope to keep it that way in the long run. I´ll be back with better form (I hope and believie).