Ayr 29/11

Haitch

Hi, 14:00 - Wild Cane Ridge I have been looking forward to the reappearance of Wild Cane Ridge. Last out at Hexham 15/11. I really fancied it that day and was impressed by his run then. Even more pleased to have seen the winner that day (red scally) go on to win impressivley last Sat at odds on. WCR blitzed the remainder of the field last time out beating 3rd by 22l. I am sure that this run will be of great benfit to his fitness and should be bang on target for victory tomorrow. The obvious threat is Mister McGoldrick but imo his best days are behind him and is on a bad 4 race run dating back to March. Quick mention of Ransboro (2nd fav) opposable (is that a word!?) due to long break and inexperienced jockey. Tissue at the moment reads; Mister McGoldrick at 6/4 fav, Ransboro 2/1, WCR at 5/2 and the outsider Kung Hei Fat Choi at 16's. I would be surprised if my selection is far off favourite tomorrow. Good Luck to everyone today. :hope Haitch

Re: Ayr 29/11 Astarador 1.30 Ayr 2nd on heavy ground, winner on soft ground. Won over this distance on this type of ground in this same class of race LTO. Although not the strongest race LTO at Wetherby it absolutely hacked up by 27 lengths and should win easily today. Negus De Beaumont 3.05 Ayr Was chosen as a banker by many a week ago and won by 5 lengths. Up 7lb now and looks to be improving. Only slight worry would be drop back in trip as it looks like a stayer that enjoys further. No ground concerns and likely short price fav, if improving again can shrug off penalty and win well.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.