I need someone to clear this up for me ...

RJILLA

:\ What is a focus game I am very confused how does all of this work someone please explain ??????:unsure I see people entering sat to 5k added what is the goal (obviously win $$$) but is there a point system or something? anyone please elaborate..... TY RJ

Re: I need someone to clear this up for me ... I know for a fact that you have been pointed towards the threads that explain all. You are either trying to win the award for the most new threads started within a short space of time, or You are not reading replies. Go back and look at the answers You recieved.

Re: I need someone to clear this up for me ...

I know for a fact that you have been pointed towards the threads that explain all. You are either trying to win the award for the most new threads started within a short space of time, or You are not reading replies. Go back and look at the answers You recieved.
I havent seen were I have been pointed towards the thread obviously or I would have went there to be honest I am having trouble navigating the site why couldnt you jst answer or direct me ??? could care less about number of posts lol

Re: I need someone to clear this up for me ... We have one tournament a day specified as a "focus game", sometimes a PL exclusive event, but more often an open tournament. PL members get awarded points according to finishing position and size of field, and there's a league table http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30728 with everybody's best five point scores from the previous 28 days. No prizes involved, just something to add a bit of interest.

Re: I need someone to clear this up for me ...

We have one tournament a day specified as a "focus game", sometimes a PL exclusive event, but more often an open tournament. PL members get awarded points according to finishing position and size of field, and there's a league table http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30728 with everybody's best five point scores from the previous 28 days. No prizes involved, just something to add a bit of interest.
Thank you, like I said I am new I am doing my best to navigate through the site and not ask stupid questions however I am having a lil trouble again thanks :cheers :gimme