** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

New guy here....

I am new around here but I am looking forward to getting to know everyone last night the Heat -3 & Golden st. on the ML +155 & the Ovr in the Sea/GB gm were my only plays here is my touts for the night of 11/28 NCAA BBall: Over 142 Maryland/Illini Miami Canes Pk over NW NBA BBall: BULLS -7 To date 3-0 :clap If you have any let me know ( maybe some soccer locks :) ) Cya tomorrow

Re: New guy here....

I am new around here but I am looking forward to getting to know everyone last night the Heat -3 & Golden st. on the ML +155 & the Ovr in the Sea/GB gm were my only plays here is my touts for the night of 11/28 NCAA BBall: Over 142 Maryland/Illini Miami Canes Pk over NW NBA BBall: BULLS -7 To date 3-0 :clap If you have any let me know ( maybe some soccer locks :) ) Cya tomorrow
:welcome to PL mate. Just a couple of points. Can you please add a bit of reasoning to your picks. Doesn't have to be much, just a few lines to tell us why you think they'll win etc etc And secondly can you also state what stake you are using on your picks just so the rest of us who may want to follow your picks know how much we should stake. Thanks and GL with your picks :ok

Re: New guy here....

:welcome to PL mate. Just a couple of points. Can you please add a bit of reasoning to your picks. Doesn't have to be much, just a few lines to tell us why you think they'll win etc etc And secondly can you also state what stake you are using on your picks just so the rest of us who may want to follow your picks know how much we should stake. Thanks and GL with your picks :ok
NO problem Kev I will start with the over in the Mary/Illini gm its a Nationally telvised gm both teams avg.75+ point per gm Mary83 Illini 76 both have all starters back 150 Move on too Miami Canes in a Pikem over NWestrn I know you might thikn I am crazy in my reasoning here however I live in Miami anyon here about the young man 23 Sean Bell in NY who got shot right b4 his wedding well that was Frank Haiths Nephw the coach for UM all over the papers today win 1 for coach I think they will 150 and now on too my lock of the night the BULLS @ home vs the ever struggling Knicks again Stephan Marbury is destryiong a team A CANCER ill tell ya and Isaih is letting him, take the bulls lay the points and collect 200 I hope tht helps a lil :cheers I wager 100-200 units a gm sometimes more depends on how much I like I will make sure I note* parlays to come GL all RJ :gimme