Greece National Liga 2/12 - 3/12

Saturday 2 December 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Kerkyra v Olympiakos (15:00 GMT)9.684.961.36104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
AEK Athens v Ionikos (17:00 GMT)1.206.8016.00105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Sunday 3 December 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Atromitos v Appolon Kalamarias (13:00 GMT)1.833.205.00106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Larissa v Ergotelis Chania (13:00 GMT)1.903.325.54101% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Iraklis v Egaleo Athen (15:00 GMT)1.833.255.75103% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
OFI Crete v Skoda Xanthi (15:00 GMT)2.253.003.96104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Aris Thessaloniki v Panathinaikos (17:00 GMT)6.003.451.70105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
PAOK v Panionios (17:00 GMT)1.553.758.00104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under

Re: Greece National Liga 2/12 - 3/12 Well hello to everyone i am from kerkyra and this week the most standard point is the win of olympiakos.In the island all the fans are with olympiakos and then with kerkyra so i expect all the fans,about 5000, to support them.It is known to everyone that kerkyra is a satellite of olympiakos.Next game is aek-ionikos.I think aek will take this match because is simply better team.Although aek plays a tough game againist anterleht for cl i don't think that she lose the three ponts .Ionikos is in a bad form and at the next month many players will leave the team as they haven't satisfy the new manager Inasio.Also larisa is a good point for win after three losses . I believe she will return to wins againist a team with bad behaviour away from his court.The most possible draw of this weekend is iraklis-egaleo.Egaleo is very close team away from athens and iraklis has big problem to score.His last win againist kerkyra came with a false penalty and the referee was punished for this reason.So olympiakos 2,aek 1,iraklis x-under and larisa 1-under .:cow

Re: Greece National Liga 2/12 - 3/12 Interesting point Stam. For me though, OSFP is a no bet. The odds are terrible and I remember OFI are something of a satellite club for PAO, but PAO still couldn't win there. In this round, I like PAO at Aris, 1.70 is acceptable and I think they'll win there even though OSFP were given a fright there recently. Apollon K faught well at PAO last week, and at 5.0 away to Atromitos, may be worth a small amount of interest.

Re: Greece National Liga 2/12 - 3/12 Hi from Greece!!!:D Well First of all i think to avoid Aek and Olimpiakos!Aek next week play against Anderlecht the GAME OF THE YEAR!I know that Ionikos Isnt good team...bud form,.. etc....BUT i think that Aek players are thinking the BIG game against Anderlecht..Also 2 years ago Ionikos Beat Aek away While Aek was 1st but aek didn`t get the championship due to this failure! On the other hand Olympiakos is palying next week against Sahtior the GAME OF THE YEAR too!Kerkira is good team at home!Yes i know that olympiakos is big team BUT i think is good to stay away from this match for the same reasons PAOK-Panionios:PAOK is my team!!!I have a bad feeling for this match!We are big team but we have economic problems still!I think we will win this game but difficult....Under 2.5 goals is better than home win Aris-Panathinaikos:Difficult game for both teams...Stay away OR Under 2.5 goals... Best bet of the weekend Larissa to beat Ergotelis!!!!!!Its time for Larrisa for a win after some bud results..Ergotelis is poor away and for me this team isn`t something important especially away!So Larissa.....1 (Best bet for me) Thats all friends....Sorry for my english...Hope you understand what i mean,Hope to help you win money FORZA PAOK

LARISA vs ERGOTELIS This is my first choise today. I`ll take HOMEWIN here with 1.78 in BETFAIR for the next reasons. 1) Today and for the next matches the president of LARISA give the order for free entrance to the funs of LARISA to help the team. 2) If LARISA lost point or points today the trainer of the team GIORGOS DONIS will suggest resignation. The trainer is much more pleasing to the people of LARISA 3) The team is 3 points over the relegation zone and if lose points is in difficult position because the next match is in athens against PANATHINAIKOS. 4) ERGOTELIS has bad attack line form and if LARISA close her defense i believe to score in front line.