Value Backs System

pinhofap

Cheers everyone, instead of putting selections at low prices that I feel may offer value in the bankers thread, I decided to run a separate thread. I will post selections late in the morning every day and I will put a price cap on each. What this means is that I will post selections to back AND a minimum price at which they should be backed. Below that price I will not back them. All results will be quoted at SP, although I am backing the horses on betfair, but for simplicity I will use SP. The idea will be that I post something like: Neighbury 23.30 Back MISTER ED at 2/1 This means that you should back the horse if you can get at least that price of 2/1. Below that no value, and no bet. Most of the times the selections I post will be drifting, so it is best to wait until a few minutes before the off to back them. I am actually putting my money on these, but I don't advise anyone to follow a system on the forum without following it on paper for at least a week, or until they feel confortable with the poster, the posts, and of course the results and their veracity. Any questions or practical problems that you see in the system, please say so, so that I try to sort them out. I will be backing the selections with variable stakes, so that I always make a profit of 5 pts if the horse wins. As for how I select the horses, I will be looking mostly at horses that I think should have a SP of 15/8 or less and are going off at prices higher than that. I also cannot promise to update the thread every day, I will try my best and always post selections at least 30 minutes before the off, and give indications like "the horse is drifting, wait to place your bet", or take the price available now, etc. Cheers Pinho

Re: Value Backs System Best of luck Pinhofap! Your last couple of selections in the bankers where very nice winners, and I'm gonna watch keenly to see how you get on! If you have time and your system throws a really really good selection up I hope you will still grace the banker thread with your presence! anyway, the very best of luck!!!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.