Holdem blackjack freeroll with $1000 18.30 Interpoker

Burnley Joe

MODS, i have posted the password with tis like the first sentence states that i can post this anywhere! Good luck all, should be fun By the way, please feel free to tell any of your friends and family about this...the more the merrier! RakeTheRake & InterPoker are inviting you to a $1000 Hold’em Blackjack Freeroll Never played? Well now you can try for free! Whether you love blackjack or you're a poker fanatic, Hold’em Blackjack is a thrilling new game that offers the best of both worlds. Hold’em Blackjack is the premier player-to-player blackjack game that combines the betting, bluffing, and bullying of Texas Hold’em with the familiar play of blackjack. You are sure to find the experience challenging, entertaining, and if you play your cards right, rewarding. To find out more about Hold’em Blackjack and to view the rules go to http://www.interpoker.com/help/rules/holdem_blackjack.shtml If you have not already signed up with Interpoker through RakeTheRake then be sure to visit this link http://www.raketherake.com/PokerInterpoker.html if you want rakeback on all of your Poker and Hold’emBJ action. The Freeroll will be on Sunday 26th November and is open to everyone (except US players - Sorry!) The time will be 18:30 GMT (13:30 EST) The password to enter this freeroll is: holdembj You should be able to find the tournament in the lobby, it will appear 6 hours prior to the start and should be under the MULTITABLE TOURNAMENTS FREEROLL/PRIVATE tabs. Name: RakeTheRake HBJ Registration should be available as soon as it appears If you have any questions on this let me know! Good luck