Cash alternative to packages?

MrsHelmuth

Re: Cash alternative to packages?

Just as a matter of interest does anyone know if the sites as a rule will offer a cash alternative if you win a foreign package and can't go?
I would say definitely not, if you couldn't take the prize on offer then I think you would be offered an alernative when it did suit you.:ok

Re: Cash alternative to packages? Think it would be up to negotiation (Gaf negotiated for his recent package for example), As in that case I think the best you might get is whatever the money portion of the package was (for travel and expenses) into your account coupled to an agreement to let you yourself find someone else to buy the remaining pieces off you (entry into competition.hotel possibly). I can imagine that the poker sites often do a deal with the package provider to get a cheaper price than the one quoted in the publicity. IMHO the orgnisers are not compelled to offer you an alternative though any decent site might well do best they can as its good customer relations.