32 Red Ashes Warm Up Freeroll 10.30pm Tonight

Sharpe1ne

32 Red seem to be runnin a couple of $1000 freerolls tonight and tomorrow with a couple of added extra's The winner of the first will recieve a bonus relative to the number of runs scored on the 1st day at the Gabba also a $100 bonus to the player finishing in the same position as the number of wickets taken on the first day(be around 4 or 5 methinks) .And if you last long enough in the tourny you can be watching the monumental Ashes battle start(If you have Sky that is) Come On Freddie and The Boys.

Re: 32 Red Ashes Warm Up Freeroll 10.30pm Tonight

I'm in' date=' and have just watched ColU_FC get busted out at my table![/quote'] My KK against Villain's AA. All in pre flop. I know it's random but I don't half seem to get KK coming up against AA a hell of a lot.:sad

Re: 32 Red Ashes Warm Up Freeroll 10.30pm Tonight Finished 26th for $6 Was chip leader for a while but got crippled when JJ got busted twice Lost to a full house & Trip 8's within 10 mins :wall Dont suppose theres much chance of 26 wickets falling today in the cricket so i get the bonus ?? Then again England might bat later today (twice)!! :unsure