Greece - National Liga (Nov 25-26)

Saturday 25 November 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Ergotelis Chania v Aris Thessaloniki (15:00 GMT)2.403.003.10108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreCornersDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Egaleo Athen v AEK Athens (17:00 GMT)6.253.401.67106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreCornersDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Sunday 26 November 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Ionikos v OFI Crete (13:00 GMT)2.503.003.00107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Iraklis v Kerkyra (13:00 GMT)1.703.307.00104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Skoda Xanthi v PAOK (14:45 GMT)2.503.003.10106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreCornersDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Panionios v Atromitos (15:00 GMT)2.253.003.77105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreCornersDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Olympiakos v Larissa (17:00 GMT)1.206.7519.00104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreCornersDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Panathinaikos v Appolon Kalamarias (17:00 GMT)1.167.2019.00105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreCornersDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under

Re: Greece - National Liga (Nov 25-26) Aris seem pretty hard to beat away but they haven't won away either yet! I think that the odds offered make them a very good lay bet at Ergotelis! I think with the right info from our greek members this is a very good bet tbh! Ionikos v OFI will probrably see few goals and although OFI aren't the greatest away side by any means given the form of Ionikos right now and the H2H's which show OFI drawing on 3 of 4 visits I think the lay of the home side is worth considering again here! I think both the BIG TWO can be expected to win and win to-nil aswell, but this is post europe though! AEK are too short for me at Egaleo but they are flying right now and in a breif check on them last week regarding europe I seem to remember their league performances were pretty good - I'm not sure though yet! Xanthi and PAOK are both in form and I'd like to hear what you think on this one also! cheers and good luck - these are stat based btw!

Re: Greece - National Liga (Nov 25-26) Well hello from greece.I think this weekend will have many draws in the superleague.First of all panionios-atromitos.Both teams are very close and especially panionios hasn't a good attacker to score.Atromitos when he plays out of his court can't make many chances.Only the brazilian midfielder luciano can score with a foul execution.So i believe that this game will end in a draw. xanthi-paok Also i believe that this game will end in a draw.xanthi hadn't started the season good but in the last games has been improved.On the other hand paok despite his economical problems, is in the fourth place and he hopes to stay there.So i believe that 1 point will satisfy both teams for differrent reasons.:cow

Re: Greece - National Liga (Nov 25-26) Well i don't think olympiakos can lose from larisa despite his loss in valencia.Larisa is two hours from greece with many fans but when the team plays to athens always lose.Last year olympiakos-larisa 5-0.panathinaikos is in very good form and his win is sure againist a weak team as kalamaria.The only abcence for panathinaikos is romero but there are many players to replace him.Look out aris because ergotelis is very strong in crete.

Re: Greece - National Liga (Nov 25-26)

Perhaps a load of rubbish but I fancy the home sides chances here. Tip Detail
SportFootball (Greece)
EventIonikos v OFI Crete
SelectionIonikos
Strength10/10
Date26/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceBlue Square @ 2.60 (Back)
ReasoningGreece - 1st division , Sunday 26 Nov 2006 - 13:00 Ionikos need to start to picking up some points and IMO OFI are there for the taking. The visitors haven't been the best on their travels and despite the poor form of Ionikos I believe they should be suffieciently motivated to take this

Re: Greece - National Liga (Nov 25-26) I just couldn't believe in my eyes, when I saw this huge odds for Kerkyra. Iraklis is a very poor team, has only 1 win (from last round) and played 5 games at home without a win (home record 0-2-3 !) Ok, Kerkyra is not Barcelona, but they are very strong at home (4-1-1). I know, Kerkyra is winless away from home (0-2-3), but they have good chances to take the 3 points. Kerkyra for 6.00 or 7.00(!) is an offer I won't miss. Worth a punt...

Re: Greece - National Liga (Nov 25-26)

Tip Detail
SportFootball (Greece)
EventKalamata AO v Messiniakos
SelectionKalamata AO
Strength10/10
Date27/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price>William Hill @ 2.25 (Back)
ReasoningGreece - 2nd division , Monday 27 Nov 2006 - 14:00 Patchy stuff this on a slow day. Kalamata are improving after a v poor start and come into this on the back of a good away win at 5th place Agrotikos Asteras. However, they have only scored just the one goal at home in the 4 matches played. This is a bottom of the table clash and Messiniakos have lost all their away games this season (they were promoted) but they have performed ok at home. This is the best I can do for today.