** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11 Bamse: Once again you have mixed up proud, beatiful AIK with that awful copy from up north !:@ On a more serious note: This round in Allsvenskan does not look as promising as the last one, I´ll be back if I find anything.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11 Oskarshamn – Växjö

Växjö 2,25 (Nordicbet)

Växjö have had a tough schedule the last 6 games, double meetings vsLeksand, Rögle, Björklöven and Södertälje they have picked up 10 out of possible 24 points, which is ok, especially considering that they been troubled by injuries. They picked up a point vs Rögle away, beat Björklöven both home and away and beat Leksand away. As you can see the away results are nothing short of impressive, and that’s against far better teams than Oskarshamn. Växkö still has injury problems, but nothing new since last game vs Leksand at home. They lost that one with 3-4, but in according to reports they could easily have won that one. Awaystats: 5 – 2- 2 31-22

Oskarshamn have started to get points after a disappointing start of the season, they have 3 straight victories, but opponents Huddinge, Nybro and Arboga are teams they really should beat. Last home game vs Arboga ended 4-1, but it was a pretty tight game, and Oskarshamn did not impress except for a good pp. When looking at Oskarshamns homestats we find that the only top teams they have come up against are VIK and SSK, and they have lost both those games. Homestats : 4 – 2- 4 26 -20.

Conclusion: Växjö, despite injuries, have a very good chance to win this, and odds over 2 are worth betting on.

I ´m hesitating about a bet on under 5,5, at 1,95 (Nordicbet) looks like it is worth a try.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11 Rögle – AIK

Over 5,5 1,83 (Bet365)

This bet is based on the fact that AIK:s defence have suffered since their no1 keeper Danielsson got injured and was replaced by Gustafsson. Danielsson had 1,88 gaa, Gustafsson has not so impressive 3,43. The last 2 games AIK: has allowed Bofors and SSK to score 4 goals, while scoring 2 goals themselves. AIK:s defensive play lacks the confidence it had with Danielsson, while the offensive play still doesn´t work good enough. They created chances enough to get a good result against SSK, but just could not take advantage of them, and 2 of SSK:s goals were down to mistakes in AIK, mistakes that were very rare to see AIK make earlier. AIK:s goalstats away is 4,88 but in their last two awaygames it is 6.

Rögle play a pretty good and effective offensive game, with 44 goals scored in 9 homegames, what may not look so good for this bet is that they have only allowed 19 goals against in those 9 games, but the average of 7 goals looks good. Considering AIK:s shaky defence, Rögles goalscoring skills and also AIK:s ability to score a couple in each game, 13 in their last 5 games, I really do think this one will go over the line.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11 GG are you maybe considering straight HW for Rogle? edit - oh its at 1.3 - dont bother answering.. edit2: did some browsing, and looking at the stats find some intersting matches - withouth looking at the odds!!! so dont kill me if i picked matches with 1,2 odds...lol Salzburg win

Kladno over 5,5

tps win

Dusseldorfer EG win

Nordsjælland over 5,5

Skalica +1,5

Sodertalje win Waiting for opinions, but i am sure that the value lies in Skalica +1,5 @2.05 and i am going for that one

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11 Expert: I´ve looked for Rögle hcp, but only one I´ve found is -2,5 at 2,00, and thats a no thanks. Edit: SSK looks like a banker, but considering their somewhat questionable form due to goalscoring problems, the odds look a bit low, best I´ve found is 1,12 at Bet365.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11

GG are you maybe considering straight HW for Rogle? edit - oh its at 1.3 - dont bother answering.. edit2: did some browsing, and looking at the stats find some intersting matches - withouth looking at the odds!!! so dont kill me if i picked matches with 1,2 odds...lol Salzburg win

Kladno over 5,5

tps win

Dusseldorfer EG win

Nordsjælland over 5,5

Skalica +1,5

Sodertalje win Waiting for opinions, but i am sure that the value lies in Skalica +1,5 @2.05 and i am going for that one
to add the odds Salzburg win @ 1,35 Kladno over 5,5 @ 1.90

tps win 1.60 Dusseldorfer EG win @ 1.35

Nordsjælland over 5,5@ 1.6

Skalica +1,5 @ 2.05

Sodertalje win @ 1.19 yeah the green one are woth to mention, as for others - nail me to the cross oh yeah, all odds expekt - form the odds-comp site, so they could be changed now

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11 I'll back Växjö. They played quite well against Leksand, but individual mistakes cost them the victory. If they can stay away from these mistakes their chances are great here. Watch out for young defender Jonas Junland in Oskarshamn though, performed well in Linköping and will be top notch in Allsvenskan.

a couple of bandy-bets aswell [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] we'll se how it goes;)
So, it's my first post in this forum. Hello everybody. I'm betting on Allsvenskan for 1 year ago, but I normally only bet on Rogle BK matches. I think your task is so wonderful :clap and...Burran... this matches, what league are from? Thx & sorry for my english!

Burran' date=' i read somewere that some of these bandy matches are played in temperatures of -25 below freezing. is this correct because thats very coooooooold :loon lol[/quote'] I think there's a limit in Sweden. -22...still cold though:eek

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11 Denmark

Friday 24 November 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Esbjerg Oilers v Herning (19:00 GMT)4.504.801.67103%
Frederickshavn Whitehawks v Aalborg (19:00 GMT)2.534.352.30106%
Nordsjaelland v Herlev (19:00 GMT)1.455.536.37103%
Sønderjylland v Odense (19:00 GMT)2.274.402.53107%

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11 I will follow you guys on Växjö tonight. The bookies might have missed that Oskarshamn have faced weaker resistance than Växjö and thats why many of them have the home team as favs here. Denmark: Esbjerg - Herning Blue Fox The away team here are the number one team in the Danish Oddset ligaen and have a really strong team this year. With their 39 pts in 16 games they are 4 pts ahead of the 2nd placed team and 9 pts ahead of the 3rd. They have a goal difference of +28 in total which is also the best in the league. I have only looked at the past 5 games and they have won them all, on another note they have scored exactly 5 goals in all of those 5 games:

Herning
2006-11-21 Oddset Ligaen
Herning - Aalborg 5-1
2006-11-17 Oddset Ligaen
Frederikshavn - Herning 4-5
2006-11-06 Oddset Ligaen
Aalborg - Herning 0-5
2006-11-03 Oddset Ligaen
Herning - SönderjyskE 5-2
2006-10-29 Oddset Ligaen
Herlev - Herning 0-5
Herning do have two injured players in this game but these guys have been injured for some time without slowing Herning down. The home team Esbjerg have had a much tougher journey so far and are at 7th place out of the 9 teams that play in this league. Somehow they managed to beat Herning at the very beginning of the season (if not in the first round) but Herning has improved alot since then. In the last 5 games they only have one win which came at home against Aalborg who are at 5th place.
Esbjerg
2006-11-21 Oddset Ligaen
Esbjerg - Odense 2-3
2006-11-17 Oddset Ligaen
Aalborg - Esbjerg 3-1
2006-11-14 Oddset Ligaen
Esbjerg - Aalborg 6-0
2006-11-02 Oddset Ligaen
Esbjerg - Frederikshavn sl e fl 1-2
2006-10-31 Oddset Ligaen
SönderjyskE - Esbjerg 5-0
Esberg are this far the worst home team of all with a record of 2-2-4. Conclusion: With the form that Herning has I have a hard time seeing that Esbjerg will be able to shake them. Herning @ 1.65 (various bookies) 4/10 :hope

It's a bit chilly' date=' but the swedes are used to this...i saw a bandymatch when it was -10, cold nuf for me...haven't been to a game since:lol[/quote'] Damn Burran, your one tough guy, cus thats way too cold to be sitting and watching a sport.

Damn Burran' date=' your one tough guy, cus thats way too cold to be sitting and watching a sport.[/quote'] I live in northern Sweden but I used to live even further north.. In the winters we did have down to -35 C. That will grow hair on your nuts :dude

I live in northern Sweden but I used to live even further north.. In the winters we did have down to -35 C. That will grow hair on your nuts :dude
In that temp id check my nuts were still there.lol..kin hell you swedes are one tough bunch of people....