Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11

Hello once again at amazing Euro hockey evening... my bets tonight are as follow (hope the sacrificed sheep wil help...lol) Modo win @ 1.95 Linkoping under 5,5 @ 1,72 Budejovice (Mountfeld) win @ 1.80 Liberec win @ 1.95 So lets get ready to ruuuummbleee.. GL
Dont looking good at all.... and yes im on Real tonight, dont worry they should win by two or more IMO

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11 Already lost 2 bets (Budejovice - again draw...and incredibly today Linkoping is on fire, damn bastards were shooting like pussies last time around..simply unbelievable). If Liberec and Modo wins it will be an even night. So go-go-go...

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11 Well fukc me, 35 shots in Linkoping game and ten goals laready, last time in was 72 shots and three goals, world upside down...and i keep getting screwed Okay Liberec PP, go boys... Oh and i just saw that i forgot to put a bet on Austrian hockey....really good job...

20:4519'Real Madrid0-1Lyon
:rollin :rollin :rollin:cry
it seems that i am on a bad roll, three draws for me in two days of hockey, simply unbearable, will again depend on the night session. I still believe that Real will winn the match. weelllll now i am not a believer anymore 0-2

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11 Sweden: Allsvenskan

Wednesday 22 November 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Almtuna v Bofors Ik (18:00 GMT)1.944.803.15105%
Huddinge v Vasteraas (18:00 GMT)4.805.601.56103%
IF Sundsvall Hockey v Bjorkloven (18:00 GMT)3.005.402.00102%
IFK Arboga v IK Oskarshamn (18:00 GMT)2.754.652.30102%
Ik Nykopings Hockey v Rogle Bk (18:00 GMT)3.305.201.87104%
Nybro IF v Hammarby (18:00 GMT)1.725.103.90104%
AIK v Sodertalje Kings (18:00 GMT)3.955.401.68104%
Växjö Lakers v Leksand (18:00 GMT)2.754.802.00108%

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11 I always play hcp on the underdogs on soccer nowadays. Works perfect for me..like today Hamburg, Porto, Celtic, AEK, Anderlecht, Lyon...god damn jackpot.. Hamburg +2 @ 1.88 @ Betfair = pure robbery...lol Shouldn't be so cocky...3-1 to Arsenal now..they scored twice last ten...lol At least I get my money back....

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11 Huddinge - Västerås I like Västerås chances here. As mentioned, they've got 4 straight wins since coach Bäckman left for Frölunda. They have a good squad and will definately end up somewhere in the top of the league. Young prospects Mikael Backlund and Patrik Berglund are great players and will end up in NHL sooner or later. They've also got some more experienced players like Patrik Juhlin. In other words, a well balanced team. Huddinge is at the bottom of the league, and rightfully so. I saw them against Leksand and they are a really bad team. Leksand only won that game by 3 goals (4-1), but they were very dominant and the Huddinge-goalie was sharp that night. Huddinge has one good player in Dick Axelsson, but one player doesn't make a whole team. When these two teams met in Västerås the game ended 9-2 and I think we'll probably see something simular here. My bet: Västerås-1.5 1.83@Bet365 :hope I'm thinking about taking AIK in some way, but I'll better wait for GG:s opinion here. Södertälje has been struggling quite a bit lately and this is a derby. Björklöven look interesting too.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11 Västerås looks intresting..I agree...I also agree on Björklöven..they have a great H2H vs Sundsvall but Södertälje has only managed to win two away games so far this season and that concerns me a little bit. I also read in the newspapers that the AIK players looked tired in their last match but there is a value on the price.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11 Växjö – Leksand

Leksand 2,00 (Nordicbet)

Växjö won last game away to Björklöven, first win after 4 straight losses. That win surprised me and many others. Not all good news for Växjö though, 2 defenders got headinjuries, one of them will propably play tonight, but the other one, their best pointscoring defender with 5 goals and 5 assists, and very important for Växjös powerplay, is out. This is bad news, even more so for a team in Allsvenskan, they simply cant have a big roster.

Leksand has been a disappointment for me and many others, but it looks like they have picked up pace now with 4 wins and 1 draw the last 5 games. Although it was against weaker teams than Växjö this could and should mean that they have turned things around. For me Leksand is one of the top 2 teams in Allsvenskan, and I really think that they can and will win this one, and 2,00 is somewhat higher than I hoped for, I see a definite value. For you none flatbetters: 6/10.

Växjö home: 5 2 2 35 – 23

Leksand away: 4 3 2 34 - 19

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11 I´ll continue with thoughts about AIK - SSK. AIK has been a bit of a disappointment this season, not that I expected them to be top 2, but I hoped for top 4, and I do think that they should be that with this roster. Their defence have, with a few exceptions, been ok away with 26 goals against in 9 games. At home their defence have been great with only 18 goals against in 9 games. But: They have only scored 18 goals home and the same amount away, thats were the problem is. From what I have read and seen the coach seems to put all his focus on the defensive play, making the offensive play look like its without a plan and without confidence. A big + for AIK may happen tonight: Their first goalie, with the best saving % in Allsvenskan, could be back after injury. He is maybe the best goalie in this leauge, not that his replacement has been bad, but he is very important. SSK has been a bit up and down, I thought that they would have collected more points at this stage. Their awaystats are good, 5 -2-1 26-16, but they only got a draw, 1-1, against Sundsvall last awaygame, and only got 3-3 against Nyköping at home las game. They have lost their offensive momentum, scored only 9 goals in their last 4 games, thats simply not good enough. I´ll stop this looong write up with this: There is a value in AIK:s high odds, certainly if their first goalie plays, and maybe SSK wont remember how to score tonight either? In my mind AIKs tight defence and SSK:s recently weak attack may lead to a small victory for AIK, so I´ll try that when I know the line up, but for now I pick: Under 5,5 at 1,85 (Nordicbet).

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11 I just can´t stop... Almtuna - Bofors: Almtuna 2,00 (Bet365) Almtuna is a very strange team...Almost unstopable at home with 6-1-1 35-12, but crap away 3-1-7 32-55, with 0-7 against Hammarby as a fantastic highlight. Tonight they get a couple of players back after injuries, and if anything in this world is like it should be they´ll be fighting with all they have to get back from 2-8 against VIK last game. Bofors is not a good team this season, they have improved i a bit lately, but that does not impress me one bit, and I don´t think they can touch Almtuna away. My referens bookie for Allsvenskan, Svenska Spel, has 1,60 for Almtuna, so when i get 2,00 i don´t hesitate for one second. About Huddinge - VIK: I agree with Burran, have nothing more to say about that one, but I might split the bet between -1,5 and straight 2.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Linz - Salzburg
Selection Salzburg -0.5 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 22/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.15 (Back)
Reasoning A very interesting match tonight in the Austrian OEL. Linz isn't doing so well at home this season winning only 3 matches from 11, they get most of their wins away from home (6/11). Salzburg has won all it's home matches but they still struggle in away games. In the past 2 meeting Salzburg won with handicap and I think they are one class above Linz. I think they should win this one too.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11 YIP - Karpat @ 1.90 at my local (http://www.sk-putnik.co.yu/) Despite last night's defeat at Heksinki I belive that Karpat have strenght to win today. H2H record is on the Karpat's side and in a combination with (I hope) low spirit in JYP after losing yesterday against downtrend Pelicans, we'll see an another Karpat away victory. Injury list: JYP 23 LOUHIVAARA Ossi F ** INJURED JYP 14 MÄNNIKKÖ Miikka F ** INJURED JYP 17 JÄÄSKELÄINEN Jari F ** INJURED 1-2 weeks JYP 22 TENKANEN Valtteri F * INJURED Kärpät 24 VIUHKOLA Jari C *** INJURED long-term Kärpät 8 HYVÖNEN Hannes F *** INJURED long-term Kärpät 41 SAHLSTEDT Kalle C ** OUT Kärpät 4 YLÖNEN Antti D * INJURED There are some important missings for Karpat, but if they managed to score 3 times at Helsinski against HIFK wich is way better squad than JYP I can't see no reason why wouldn't they do it today? On the other side no key players for JYP on the list, but I belive that even with full squad JYP is hardly to do match up to Karpat. Any other opinion is welcome. GL :hope

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11 I agree with G:G + .... Sundsvall HC - IF Björklöven Björklöven has got 6 straight wins vs Sundsvall and is the more talented team. I know that they don't have as good results away as at home, but I read in the newspapers that Sundsvall has at least five injured players. That and the positive H2H is enough for a bet on Björklöven. Björklöven - 1.90 @ Unibet 8/10