Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11 I've tried Omsk today as I believe odds on Magnitogorska are way toolow and it was worth a shot.Also odds 4.20 by Centrebet on Kalpa to win1st period seem to be way too big as Nordicbet is giving only 3.15 so Iwill try it as well.TPS is not so great away and Kalpa isn't withoutany chances.Especially in first period.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11 Hello once again at amazing Euro hockey evening... my bets tonight are as follow (hope the sacrificed sheep wil help...lol) Modo win @ 1.95 Linkoping under 5,5 @ 1,72 Budejovice (Mountfeld) win @ 1.80 Liberec win @ 1.95 So lets get ready to ruuuummbleee.. GL

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11

Omsk is verry good team but it is the roamer this match is fixed for Home team ( which BTW play good after recent new players which come to play for them .... they win last two games and today will be third ) So my advice to you is beter to skip this match ... GL
flash.gif 3rdMetallurg Magnitogorsk 4(211 )
Avangard Omsk 1(100
I hoppe you didnt bet on this one expert i try to warn you cheers
Expert you didnt put some money on Omsk or not ?

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11 Blues vs HPK (Finland) The Espoo Blues seem to be in form right now, specially after their nice match vs the leaders Karpat while you can say the opposite about HPK. They got trashed their last two matches 5-1 & 6-1 and I'm hoping that their confidence isn't at top. Blues - 2.30 @ Betfair 8/10 Skelleftea - Mora (Sweden) Mora has only one win last five matches and they have injury problems for todays match on some of their defenders and should get a tough evening at Skelleftea. Skelleftea - 2.00 @ BetandGame 8/10

lol, a lot of superstisious punters around me. Well i changed everything to the default settings, and am thinking about my "lucky charm" settings....so dont let me be the party booper once again. Also thinking about worshiping a sheep or a chicken, to betting gods :notworthy before tonights games....lol Edit: hey guys, its message number 222 - so that must mean that i have to bet on away wins tonight:rollin, but on the other hand its exactly 1 month from the time i joined the forums......sooooo that means home win......maybe i should just bet on draws.... :unsure or no bet for me tonight at all....well im feeling like a complete :moon
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin i was just kidding expert! BOL to you and your bets!

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin i was just kidding expert! BOL to you and your bets!
heh, just wait till you see my new signature - its poised to work!!! EDIT: Hey Donald welcome back. Hope that IP has made you an "online man" again. Best of luck with your bets.:hope

Hi to all! Im interested in two games today: Lahti Pelicans - Jyp Jyväskylä 1 @ 1,8 and Skelleftea AIK - Mora IK 1 @ 1,95. I dont know much about these leagues, my predictions is based on some previous posts here and on some others forums. Need some fresh squad infos? Bamse81? Thx a lot!
--------------------------------------------------------------------- Can you bee so kind and share that information here with us ? Thank you

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11 No internet yet Expert..hopefully I'll get it before the year ends...lol Lahti should win this because they are in great form with four wins last five matches. But I read that JYP showed some good play vs HIFK, a match they won 6-3 so you should be carefull with the stakes m8. :)

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11 Mora has injury problems, and Skellefteå are in good form. I would say that Skellefteå seems like a winner, but I´m hesitating about the value in 1,95. I don´t trust Skellefteå yet, and Mora are an unpredictable team.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11 well well, looking good, Budejovice first chance in 23 second...(from the hokej.cz livescore

Domácí sice chtěli rozehrát zápas na pohodu, ale na vlastní modré zachyboval Gřegořek, puku se zmocnil Leška, přetahovanou s Gřegořkem ukončil křížnou přihrávkou na Melenovského, který z první zakončoval těsně vedle Turkovy branky.
loool
Na světě je první vyloučení. Lubomír Vosátko dostal dvouminutový trest.
I can translate this: There is the first suspension of the game, Lubomir Vosatko gets the first two minute rest...yes and we have a Budejovice PP!

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11 I would also warn you fellas about the MoDo - Frolunda match. You all probably know that Frolunda has a new coach, Par Backman who's a very tricky bastardo. He loves physical hockey and loves to keep the game tight and Frolundas game has improved a lot since he became the coach, so MoDo could expect a tought match today. Lot tougher than the price suggest IMO.

--------------------------------------------------------------------- Can you bee so kind and share that information here with us ? Thank you
I mean some pevious posts from last mounth or two (like league previews, some squad infos and comments for finished games), hope you understand what i mean. Sorry if my english is bad.:unsure

Mora has injury problems' date=' and Skellefteå are in good form. I would say that Skellefteå seems like a winner, but I´m hesitating about the value in 1,95. I don´t trust Skellefteå yet, and Mora are an unpredictable team.[/quote'] That pretty much sums up my thoughts! In Linköping-HV it can go either way when it comes to 1X2. Linköping strong at home and HV with some nice form and a strong roster. MODO-Frölunda should be a HW but I dont know where Frölunda stand. First a good win at home and then lose against Mora?! MODO have recruited Pierre Hedin from Ambri Piotta, a defender who's born and raised in Örnsköldsvik and will give MODO some great support. He wont play tonight tho, but on thursday. GL :hope

Tuesday 21 November 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Linköping v HV-71 (18:00 GMT)2.144.802.87103%
MoDo v Frölunda (18:00 GMT)2.024.703.10104%
Skellefteå AIK v Mora (18:00 GMT)1.955.403.25101%
Tuesday 21 November 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Comet v Stjernen (18:00 GMT)1.775.003.60105%
Sparta Sarpsborg v Furuset (18:00 GMT)1.515.504.80106%
Tuesday 21 November 2006
Esbjerg Oilers v Odense (1 18:00 GMT)2.744.502.30103%
Herning v Aalborg (19:00 GMT)1.664.804.55103%
Rødovre v Frederickshavn Whitehawks (19:00 GMT)1.435.005.75108%

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11 Norway: Comet - Stjernen The home team are currently at 5th place (1 pt behind 4th place) with a home record of 5-2-5 and 10-4-8 in total. The trio that are ahead of them in the table are really strong and in a bit of a league of their own. Theres 11 pts difference between places 4 and 3 for example. Comet are certainly in good form now they are 5-0-0 in the last 5! In those 5 games they have only conceeded 4 goals in total which is nothing short of amazing in hockey. Stjernen are in 8th spot at the moment with only one win in the last 5 and that win came against Lillehammer (9th place) at home 5-4. From stats and form there should be a difference in class here and Comet are on fire now. COMET @ 1.77 Betfair 6/10