Royal League (18-19 Nov 2006)

Saturday 18 November 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Helsingborg v Rosenborg (12:30 GMT)2.503.252.75108% Related markets...Match Result
Hammarby v Lillestrøm (18:00 GMT)2.503.252.75108% Related markets...Match Result
Sunday 19 November 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
VÃ¥lerenga v Elfsborg (12:30 GMT)2.253.303.10108% Related markets... - - -Match ResultOver/Under

Re: Royal League (18-19 Nov 2006) After the Brann situation in the first game lets hope for some more reality in this normally very entertaining and well fort competition. Are RBK shellshocked by the Brann performance? In recent weeks Helsingborgs look strong enough to hold RBK but surely RBK have more skills than the home side? Hammarby are not the side they once were and can be beaten i am sure of it, that said at Söderst@dion it is always lively and with players now looking to secure moves or contracts pressure is now on both sets of players. In the last game Elfsborg IMO ahave the stronger squad, not always the case with Sweden v Norway but this season Elfsborg are highly rated, however maybe they are still celebrating? Elfsborg have been linked with some great players as we enter silly season and could be a stronger force yet...Fredrik Berglund, Johan Arneng, Rene Makondele, Bobbie Friberg da Cruz, Per Nilsson, Mathias Florén, Måns Sörensson, Tobias Linderoth. I will probably start a silly season thread for people to add rumours or transfers to..

Re: Royal League (18-19 Nov 2006) About Helsingborg: Their manager has talked about RL as a great chance to test youth/bench players. Henrik Larsson is negative to the whole tournament, so its hard to predict their strength. Helsingborg with usual starting line up would be a hard opponent to RBK, but now I don´t know. As for Hammarby they have a new manager and lots of players leaving and coming, so same thing there, I really don´t know about their strength at the moment. Elfsborg, however, looks like they take RL very serious, and they don´t have any ? about their line up. They are good enough to get a good result against Vålerenga.

Re: Royal League (18-19 Nov 2006)

About Helsingborg: Their manager has talked about RL as a great chance to test youth/bench players. Henrik Larsson is negative to the whole tournament, so its hard to predict their strength. Helsingborg with usual starting line up would be a hard opponent to RBK, but now I don´t know. Rosenborg has some serious problems before this royal league clash Injuries ; Winger Braaten,defenders Miika Koppinen and Ståle stensaas,goalie Lars Hirschfeld,forwards Yssouf Kone and Michael Jamtfall Suspended ; Midf/def Vidar Riseth Doubtful ; Midf Marek Sapara and Steffen Iversen Stensaas,Jamtfall and Kone have not been regulars this season.The rest are and have been. Helsingborg ass coach : Tanken är att vi ska ställa upp med ett så starkt lag som möjligt mot Rosenborg för att få en så bra start som möjligt i Royal League, säger Helsingborgs assisterande tränare Hans Eklund till Radiosporten. - Därför vill vi ställa upp med bästa möjliga lag, så Henrik Larsson ska spela. So Helsingborg will field their strongest XI ,including Henrik Larsson Helsingborg @ (0)@1.87 - Pinnacle