Greece - National Liga (Nov 18-19)

Saturday 18 November 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
AEK Athens v Kerkyra (15:00 GMT)1.256.0013.00105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Aris Thessaloniki v Olympiakos (17:00 GMT)6.003.451.65107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half
Sunday 19 November 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Appolon Kalamarias v Ergotelis Chania (13:00 GMT)2.103.004.00106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultOver/Under
OFI Crete v Egaleo Athen (13:00 GMT)2.253.003.62106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Larissa v Iraklis (14:45 GMT)2.003.154.50104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Panionios v Skoda Xanthi (15:00 GMT)2.203.003.75106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Atromitos v Panathinaikos (17:00 GMT)7.063.631.57106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
PAOK v Ionikos (17:00 GMT)1.354.409.00108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under

Re: Greece - National Liga (Nov 18-19)

Initial thoughts are that Atromitos might be worth a small stakes bet. They beat Olympiacos at home and are no mugs' date=' 7.06 looks a bit big.[/quote'] Bee true Atromitos are no mugs, but you have to wonder what the chances are of one of the smaller teams in Greece managing to beat the top 2 greek teams for the past god knows how many years, in the space of 3 weeks. I may be looking to load up on Pana' in this fixture, will wait till closer to kick off and check starting line ups etc.

Re: Greece - National Liga (Nov 18-19) I'm going to be very bold and stick my neck out by backing AEK in their match against Kerkira! lol! AEK are really hitting their stride now and with their excellent defence to rely on aswell I can only see this ending with a home win to-nil! -it is europe next week though! I'll check on AEK's pre and post euro performances and get back to you!

Re: Greece - National Liga (Nov 18-19) Larisa should beat Iraklis although the visitors will probrably score with a record of 0-3-7 in thier last 10 the odds of around evens seem good enough for me! PAOK have just beaten Larisa on their own patch and are looking good at home against the conquerors of Panathiniakos -Ionikos - this Sunday! and if popays in depth analysis above isn't enough ;) to convince you then a quick glance at the league table [AEK4th -Ionikos 15th] a sly peek at the form table [which shows Ionikos with 0-1-6 and without an away goal in 3] and a sneaky wink at the H2H's [5-0-1 for AEK including a 6-1 win last season] probrably is! :tongue2 :hope good luck!

Re: Greece - National Liga (Nov 18-19) Well...I think that PAOK will win this game!!First of all PAOK is my team and i am proud for my team!!Secondly.....PAOK have many economy problems BUT the players are in good condition..Our new Coach (Voucotich) is unbeatable...We won Larrisa and Egaleo away...and the team seems to be in good form...Also the fans will go to the stadium and as we all know Touba(our stadium) is the 12th player for the team.I mean very very good atmosphere! Sorry for my english but i think you understand What i mean!!! FORZA PAOK!!!!

Re: Greece - National Liga (Nov 18-19) There is no way I would touch PAOK at those odds. They couldn't even beat Apollon Kalamarias at home earlier this season. Also, as you say, the club is in economic turmoil and there is talk of them being relegated to the Beta Ethinki because of it. Really a game I wouldn't risk. I also can't see Toumba being very full against Ionikos.

Re: Greece - National Liga (Nov 18-19) it's good that you tell us of your team loyalties popay and I'm pretty sure the financial problems are no worse now than when PAOK were beating some of the other bottom sides in the division! I think PAOK are perhaps priced a little generously given their excellent defence and the failiure of the Ionikos team to even score once in their last three aways! 1,2 or even 3-0 for me this one!

Re: Greece - National Liga (Nov 18-19) a little team news from our excellent greek members for this weeks matches would be much appreciated - it's difficult for us none greek speakers to get this information without your help! any team news much appreciated! thanks - and good luck!

Re: Greece - National Liga (Nov 18-19) Panathiniakos have won 5 of last 8 [1-0] btw! they've also continued the ht draw habit of last season with 1-7-2 at Ht in total this season! anyone agree with bee on this match and think the home side are worth a few quid or any other thoughts on the Atromitos v Panathiniakos match are welcome!

Re: Greece - National Liga (Nov 18-19) Panionios v Xanthi doesn't look like seeing many goals with just 2 scored in 4 by the home side and just 1 in 5 by Xanthi! in all fainess though they have already both had to face the big two and we can't hold that against them can we? the ht records are worth noticing again for these two with 1-8-1 and 4-5-1 respectively! I still think the unders is a very strong possibility here and if there is a winner I think it will be the home side

Re: Greece - National Liga (Nov 18-19)

Bee true Atromitos are no mugs' date=' but you have to wonder what the chances are of one of the smaller teams in Greece managing to beat the top 2 greek teams for the past god knows how many years, in the space of 3 weeks. I may be looking to load up on Pana' in this fixture, will wait till closer to kick off and check starting line ups etc.[/quote'] Hope you all loaded up, 4-0 away from home :beer