Action Points

mullet1984

Best place for action/loyalty points? I like playing on Paddy Power for example but i don't really want action points as you then end up playin the equivalent of $300 woth of rake for a pack of cards Are there any good sites who have a decent loyalty point system. I've heard about V-points but i don't really fly much so there no good to be. Can anyone recommend a site where they think action points are actually worth having i.e any affordable prizes, decent prizes, or where they get converted to cash. Seems that the sites offering the rakeback are the better option?!?

Action Points Best place for action/loyalty points? I like playing on Paddy Power for example but i don't really want action points as you then end up playin the equivalent of $300 woth of rake for a pack of cards Are there any good sites who have a decent loyalty point system. I've heard about V-points but i don't really fly much so there no good to be. Can anyone recommend a site where they think action points are actually worth having i.e any affordable prizes, decent prizes, or where they get converted to cash. Seems that the sites offering the rakeback are the better option?!?

Re: Action Points Paddy Points - their last offer was offering the equivalent of $101 back for $100 spent on rake..... so you should be able to find a deposit bonus code for what you want ;) V points can be converted to cash - 1 V Point = £0.01. They can also be spent on a lot of things other than flights.........

Re: Action Points

Best place for action/loyalty points? I like playing on Paddy Power for example but i don't really want action points as you then end up playin the equivalent of $300 woth of rake for a pack of cards Are there any good sites who have a decent loyalty point system. I've heard about V-points but i don't really fly much so there no good to be. Can anyone recommend a site where they think action points are actually worth having i.e any affordable prizes, decent prizes, or where they get converted to cash. Seems that the sites offering the rakeback are the better option?!?
virgin v-points can be converted to cash very easily,they are not only for flying points