Romania 11 - 12 November

Saturday 11 November 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Arges Pitesti v Ceahlaul PT Neamt (12:00 GMT)2.003.204.00107% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
FC Vaslui v Pandurii (12:00 GMT)2.103.203.68107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Universitat Craiova v Poli AEK Timisoara (12:00 GMT)2.603.102.62109% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
UT Arad v Jiul Petrosani (12:00 GMT)1.723.394.86108% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Rapid Bukarest v Unirea Urziceni (17:00 GMT)1.225.5011.13109% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Dinamo Bucharest v Otelul Galati (18:45 GMT)1.265.2510.00108% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Sunday 12 November 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Gloria Bistrita v CFR Cluj-Napoca (12:00 GMT)2.503.102.90107% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
FC Farul Constanta v CS Politehnica Iasi (16:00 GMT)1.903.204.35107% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Steaua Bucharest v National Bucuresti (18:30 GMT)1.314.8010.00107% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals

Re: Romania 11 - 12 November Hi For begining 2 games with good odds keep my atention this weekend, or maybe 3. Arges Pitesti v Ceahlaul PT Neamt Is a game i must bet because Arges is playing good and after Coach D. Munteanu came they are have good moral. Also they need points to avoid relegation.Arges improved his game and i think they are capable of winning this one. On the other hand, Ceahlaul finaly hired a coach but i dont think he will make miracles in such short time . Ceahlaul has 6 absences for this game:Angelo Alistar, Purică, Diaz, C. Ilie, Ivaşcă (suspended), Petrescu and Stajici. Also they have brought some players from the B team. Ceahlaul is also playing awul in away games.In last game they werent bad but Steaua was poor and weak. But there are some bad news for the home team who will miss: Bogdan Vintilă, Mariko Daouda, Augustin Chiriţă, Dalibor Mitrovici, Iulian Crivac, Adrian Iordache. This is a must win for the home team who will play fully motivated and having suport from the fans , also the home team has big bonuses for a win ! I sugest to take this bet early because this odds will surley get down! PIck Arges 2,00 8/10

Re: Romania 11 - 12 November Arges Pitesti v Ceahlaul PT Neamt - 1x FC Vaslui v Pandurii x2 Universitat Craiova v Poli AEK Timisoara - 2 UT Arad v Jiul Petrosani - 1 Rapid Bukarest v Unirea Urziceni - 1 Dinamo Bucharest v Otelul Galati - 1 Gloria Bistrita v CFR Cluj-Napoca - 2 FC Farul Constanta v CS Politehnica Iasi - 1x Steaua Bucharest v National Bucuresti - 1

Re: Romania 11 - 12 November

Hi For begining 2 games with good odds keep my atention this weekend, or maybe 3. Arges Pitesti v Ceahlaul PT Neamt Is a game i must bet because Arges is playing good and after Coach D. Munteanu came they are have good moral. Also they need points to avoid relegation.Arges improved his game and i think they are capable of winning this one. On the other hand, Ceahlaul finaly hired a coach but i dont think he will make miracles in such short time . Ceahlaul has 6 absences for this game:Angelo Alistar, Purică, Diaz, C. Ilie, Ivaşcă (suspended), Petrescu and Stajici. Also they have brought some players from the B team. Ceahlaul is also playing awul in away games.In last game they werent bad but Steaua was poor and weak. But there are some bad news for the home team who will miss: Bogdan Vintilă, Mariko Daouda, Augustin Chiriţă, Dalibor Mitrovici, Iulian Crivac, Adrian Iordache. This is a must win for the home team who will play fully motivated and having suport from the fans , also the home team has big bonuses for a win ! I sugest to take this bet early because this odds will surley get down! PIck Arges 2,00 8/10
Good point but : Ceahlaul had the same absences with Steaua and should have won!

Re: Romania 11 - 12 November UTA – JIUL PETROSANI Pick UTA 1,69@10bet 7/10 Another good bet in my opinionis this home win! Uta is coming after some bad results and the coach is angry and said some players will sufer some fines if the results will not come. Jiul is in a bad ,bad situation and they are now a serious candidate for relegation, especialy by the way they are playing. Uta should get the home win and they could make because they have big suport and they are playing better that Jiul.The coach from Jiul said they want all three points or nothing from this game.I think they will get none. UTA D. Tudor – I. Balan, D. Chirita, Costisor, Vasiljevic – Simion, Balint, Jankovic, Cotan – Mara, Danalache Reserves: Marne, Rusu, Hidisan, Nabadan, R. Anca, Apostu, S. Ilie Absents: Codreanu , Buican, I. Stefan, Oncica Coach: Marius Lacatus JIUL C. Multescu – Scarlatache, Mihart, Ad. Ilie, C. Dinu - Drida, M. Gheorghe, Paleacu, C. Petre - Vrajitoarea, Litu. Rezerves: Hotoboc – Draghici, Kalai, Paclesan, M. Voicu, Dulcea, Galdean Absents: Panaitescu , C. Borza, M. Constantinescu, Coach:Marin Tudorache GL!

Re: Romania 11 - 12 November I have UTA to win to-nil and am considering some 0-0 cover for that match also! Jiul can keep a clean sheet even if they can't score! Arges Pitesi and Ceahlual shouldn't see many goals either but with the changes of management for both sides I may skip this one! perhaps a draw 0-0 or 1-1 are most likely? I had 0-1 and 1-0 at first!

Re: Romania 11 - 12 November UTA - Jiul Petrosani 13:00 CET It is a match between 2 teams in crissis. UTA with only 1 point in the lasts 4 matches seemed to start well the new campaign, but last matches were very disapointing. They do rely in one player : Mara. if he is on a good form they play nice if not they have no ideea what to play. These days Mara seems to be out of form and the hole team is falling apart. now they have a big chance to start winning. They have lost an impotant player in Oncica who is suspended. Jiul is a thypical away team. They don't know how to play home games because they have to attack, but away games seem to suit them perfectly. Good defence and 1-2 chances to score. They play for 0-0 hopping the opponent will make mistakes. I'm not sure if today will be the same 'cause coach's declarations were that they came here to win! They have a chance of that and oods being so big for them it is an option here away win. I mean both teams are at the same level so from where is that big difference in odds? Only from the standings i think. Picks: 1. Jiul +0.75 @1.85 4/10 2. Under 1.5 @ 2.54 2/10 3. Jiul straight win @4.5 1/10

Re: Romania 11 - 12 November FC Vaslui - Pandurii Tg Jiu I can't understand why Vaslui are favourites in here. Ok, they've won 3 of last 4 matches but the way that matches were won wasn't because of their good play but because of theirs opponents bad play, more likely to say WORST play! They were very lucky to win last one home 3-2 with Ceahlaul, scoring the winning goal from a clear offside. They don't have an attacking play and the scoring come from opponents mistakes and today Pandurii will not make any mistakes. VAslui defence is weak from what i've seen and in lasts 4 home games conceded 1-2 goals/match. Pandurii came in Vaslui from a 1-0 victory over Dinamo in cup midweek that boosted their morale which is now at high levels. They threat this match with high attention as last year lost here 2-1! I expect them to score in here, it could be Vranjovici from freekick. The only concern that i have is the midweek cup game vs Dinamo which was plaied in Bucharest and now they had to move to nord of the country for another away game. No big missings from those teams. Weather ok. Pick: Pandurii +0.25 @2.05 5/10

Re: Romania 11 - 12 November FC Arges - Ceahlaul One thing caught my eyes in this match: Badea, Chirita, Iordache and Crivac will miss this game for Arges. They do have some quality players to replace them but big blow is Badea missing. He is the heart of defensive play for Arges. Now Bazzi has been moved in centre left of the defence. WTF? He can hardly do his job as a left back. Ceahlaul will play on counter attack and so far Arges plaied the offside trap, but Bazzi here tells me is going to ruin this offside trap as he is not a central defender. Coach Munteanu allready beated Ceahlaul away at Piatra Neamt when he was coaching CFR Cluj 3-1 but today will be different. With Ceahlaul playing with 5 midfielders the midfield will be crwoded and Arges only chance will be the crossings and Ceahlaul has some good defenders for this type of play. May be Arges will win but with no more than one goal. Arges plaied in midweek cup and won , Ceahlaul didn't play. Big missings for Ceahlaul again but they've plaied with the same players last week drawing 0-0 with Steaua and they should have won! Picks: 1. Ceahlaul +0.75 @1.7 4/10 2. Under 2 @2.06 3/10

SportFootball (Romania)
EventRapid-Unirea Urziceni
Selectionunder 2.5 goals
Strength10/10
Date11/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceGamebookers @ 2.15 (Back)
ReasoningRapid started this season as every season,they made surprising results and then they tried to recover.Now we could say that rapid is in a good form after winning 7-0 away from home at Otelu and in the Cup 1-0 against Craiova.Rapid has conceded only 11 goals.Unirea is fighting for relegation but has a pretty good defence for a team that tries to avoid relegation.16 goals received.SInce the arrival of Petrescu Unirea defends better,Petrescu is a coach that knows how to make his team to defend but doesn't know how to attack,is an under kind of coach.

SportFootball (Romania)
EventVaslui-Pandurii
Selectionunder 2.5 goals
Strength10/10
Date11/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceGamebookers @ 1.70 (Back)
ReasoningRomanian championship is not a high scoring one,many mediocred teams play very slow and thats one reason why few goals are scored.Two teams that play slow but know how to defend are Vaslui and Pandurii,Pandurii just eliminated first team in Romania Dinamo.Dinamo scored a lot of goals in the championship,has the best attack but against Pandurii they just couldn't score with strikers like Ganea,Danciulescu and Niculescu.

Hi For begining 2 games with good odds keep my atention this weekend, or maybe 3. Arges Pitesti v Ceahlaul PT Neamt Is a game i must bet because Arges is playing good and after Coach D. Munteanu came they are have good moral. Also they need points to avoid relegation.Arges improved his game and i think they are capable of winning this one. On the other hand, Ceahlaul finaly hired a coach but i dont think he will make miracles in such short time . Ceahlaul has 6 absences for this game:Angelo Alistar, Purică, Diaz, C. Ilie, Ivaşcă (suspended), Petrescu and Stajici. Also they have brought some players from the B team. Ceahlaul is also playing awul in away games.In last game they werent bad but Steaua was poor and weak. But there are some bad news for the home team who will miss: Bogdan Vintilă, Mariko Daouda, Augustin Chiriţă, Dalibor Mitrovici, Iulian Crivac, Adrian Iordache. This is a must win for the home team who will play fully motivated and having suport from the fans , also the home team has big bonuses for a win ! I sugest to take this bet early because this odds will surley get down! PIck Arges 2,00 8/10
1-0 :)

UTA – JIUL PETROSANI Pick UTA 1,69@10bet 7/10 Another good bet in my opinionis this home win! Uta is coming after some bad results and the coach is angry and said some players will sufer some fines if the results will not come. Jiul is in a bad ,bad situation and they are now a serious candidate for relegation, especialy by the way they are playing. Uta should get the home win and they could make because they have big suport and they are playing better that Jiul.The coach from Jiul said they want all three points or nothing from this game.I think they will get none. UTA D. Tudor – I. Balan, D. Chirita, Costisor, Vasiljevic – Simion, Balint, Jankovic, Cotan – Mara, Danalache Reserves: Marne, Rusu, Hidisan, Nabadan, R. Anca, Apostu, S. Ilie Absents: Codreanu , Buican, I. Stefan, Oncica Coach: Marius Lacatus JIUL C. Multescu – Scarlatache, Mihart, Ad. Ilie, C. Dinu - Drida, M. Gheorghe, Paleacu, C. Petre - Vrajitoarea, Litu. Rezerves: Hotoboc – Draghici, Kalai, Paclesan, M. Voicu, Dulcea, Galdean Absents: Panaitescu , C. Borza, M. Constantinescu, Coach:Marin Tudorache GL!
3-0 :)

Re: Romania 11 - 12 November Farul is in a must win situation against Poli Iasi who are a team without problemes regarding the points! Farul maneged to ruined some bets when they were playing at home this season.Also in the cup game against Iasi they manage to lose with one player advantage!But this is another busines! Farul will play with much presure because theay are now in relegation position!They will be more motivated to catch the three points because Iasi has again absences in the team! I will try under 2,5! Farul to win 5/10 GL!

Re: Romania 11 - 12 November Craiova - P Timisoara 13:00 CET Some important missings for Craiova in this game. Plus the morale is not good after loosing match cup against Rapid. Timisoara are in good form lately and only a lucky goal for Farul that took them a draw when Timisoara should have won last weekend. Now they eliminated another tough opponent in cup 2-0 vs CFR Cluj and they are favorites in today's game. No important missings for Timisoara and former striker Cristea who came from Steaua scored 3 goals in last 2 matches. Pick Timisoara AH 0 @ 1.75 7/10 GL :hope:hope:hope

Don't know about Bistrita - Cluj. I think Home win on AH 0 but not sure yet... What do you think hanniball?
Dificult game for me too ! Closed relation between those 2 teams !They are like 2 neighbours. Everything is posibile, and because i dont know valuable info about this i will skip the game! Could be an away win because Cluj wants to play in Uefa this year and they were eliminated from the cup!