Inside Edge To Be 100% Poker

equinoxx

My copy arrived this morning accompanied with a letter stating that - as of January 2007 - the magazine will concentrate fully on poker. I am not sure now what to do. The magazine is great but there is no way I am going to have three poker magazines a month (I also get WPT and Poker Player). As my main passion is sports betting it seems I will just have to stick with getting the RFO every Tuesday. I really do feel let down now that IE has gone fully towards poker. I liked the balance they had before the summer and even when they did go to 75% poker and the rest sports I was still OKAY ABOUT IT because I was able to justify why I was subscribing to three mags even if the sports section wasn't as I had gorwn used to. The bad news of the shift was welcomed with good news, though. I managed to hold on during the Gambling God competition over the past few months and am now in the final so it wasn't all that bad when the issue arrived!

Re: Inside Edge To Be 100% Poker

I can't see what relevance a monthly sports betting magazine could have - betting moves so fast nowadays, that monthly tips are pretty redundant.
There was a lot more to the articles than just 'tips' It educated the bettor a little bit and from there they could make other bets based on what they had learnt.

Re: Inside Edge To Be 100% Poker they also have a poker mag inside Maxim which Rick Dacey edits, so thats technically 3 from 1 publisher......my IE aint arrived again as it happens, Teaulc got his on Sat, and most today, i wish i hadnt signed up for 2 years, probably only get a years worth as every other month a copy goes missing