Denmark - SAS Superligaen (11-12 Nov 2006)

Saturday 11 November 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Brøndby v Silkeborg (16:00 GMT)1.554.006.50105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last GoalscorerCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Sunday 12 November 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
AC Horsens v Randers (14:00 GMT)2.603.202.75107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last GoalscorerCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Esbjerg v Vejle (14:00 GMT)1.504.257.00105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last GoalscorerCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
FC Midtjylland v Viborg (14:00 GMT)1.703.605.50105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last GoalscorerDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
OB Odense v FC Nordsjaelland (14:00 GMT)1.753.505.00106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last GoalscorerDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
AaB Aalborg v Copenhagen (17:00 GMT)4.003.402.00105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last GoalscorerCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals

Re: Denmark - SAS Superligaen (11-12 Nov 2006) Brondby - Silkeborg PICK: over 2.5 1.73@ Sportingbet Stake:10/10 Very good offer!In the first match was 1:1,but it was result in 7th minute and stayed till the end!Brondby is in horrible form,8 rounds without win,so it`s smarter to take over than HW.

Re: Denmark - SAS Superligaen (11-12 Nov 2006)

Sport Football (Denmark)
Event AAB - FCK
Selection FCK
Strength 10/10
Date 12/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price Blue Square @ 1.91 (Back)
Reasoning The champions are away meeting AAB, who started off this season great, but slowly staggered and are now fighting to stay in the top-4, they still have a 4 point gap to FCN, who they drew against last week, though. FCK have been coping well with being in the Champions League and have taken a professional attitude on when playing in the Sas League. They show a top-performance week after week. This week they will be missing Linderoth, who's a very prominent person in the FCK-camp, but they could go with a Bergvold-Hutchingson-Nørregaard-Silberbauer constelation that wouldn't be far off the one with Linderoth in it. Grønkjær might very well play on the left wing on sunday, which would even further strenghten FCK. Injuries.dk seems to be getting worse in updating injuries, therefore I do not have that many news on that front. My chances are 15-30-55 giving a betvalue of 105,05% on the bet from bluesquare.

Re: Denmark - SAS Superligaen (11-12 Nov 2006) i agree FCM are a definite punt and FCK because Aal org have dropped form recently, until beating Silkeborg who are rubbish they were 4 wins without a home win. i think Brondby have enough to see off silkeborg, they have not really impressed this season but this may be the chance for them to turn things around, silkeborg are terrible and seem to be in the league just to make up the numbers, only have one away win the whole season and the away form is nothing short of rubbish. Brondby to win the game unless there is major team injury worries any info jonne?

EventBrøndby I.F. - Silkeborg IF
Selectionhome win
Strength10/10
Date11/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceNordicbet @ 1.50 (Back)
ReasoningBrondby didnt won any in their last 10 games.I dont know what is heppening with this club but i think that they have not so bad results never in their history.Silkeborg is great team to win over them. Brondby have huge advantage over Silkeborg in Kopenhagen so i think that they simply muyst win thi game. Brondy have just 21 points in 16 games wich played.I think that will win today

Selectionover 2.5 goals
Strength10/10
Date11/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.77 (Back)
ReasoningBrondby is in big cris.They didnt won any game in last 10.Here play against Silkeborg and finally i expect a high performance from home side.Brondby even lost so many games in a row almost always scored at home.This time i think that be more lucke and win this game.Silkeborg is so por so i expect a clear home win.Also i play over here coz odds are great and Brpondby can make explosion against Silkeborg

Selectionhome win
Strength10/10
Date11/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceNordicbet @ 1.50 (Back)
ReasoningBrondby didnt won any in their last 10 games.I dont know what is heppening with this club but i think that they have not so bad results never in their history.Silkeborg is great team to win over them. Brondby have huge advantage over Silkeborg in Kopenhagen so i think that they simply muyst win thi game. Brondy have just 21 points in 16 games wich played.I think that will win today
not too sure. brondby was gone his confiden they play not so good. only can get 2 draw in last 6 match. they may be a good team but they was in bad concidion. i'll take silkeborg now in +1 1/4 and i'll take brondby in running bet at brondby -1/2. for insurance (only 1/2 money i take in silkeborg)

Sport Football (Denmark)
Event AAB - FCK
Selection FCK
Strength 10/10
Date 12/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price Blue Square @ 1.91 (Back)
Reasoning The champions are away meeting AAB, who started off this season great, but slowly staggered and are now fighting to stay in the top-4, they still have a 4 point gap to FCN, who they drew against last week, though. FCK have been coping well with being in the Champions League and have taken a professional attitude on when playing in the Sas League. They show a top-performance week after week. This week they will be missing Linderoth, who's a very prominent person in the FCK-camp, but they could go with a Bergvold-Hutchingson-Nørregaard-Silberbauer constelation that wouldn't be far off the one with Linderoth in it. Grønkjær might very well play on the left wing on sunday, which would even further strenghten FCK. Injuries.dk seems to be getting worse in updating injuries, therefore I do not have that many news on that front. My chances are 15-30-55 giving a betvalue of 105,05% on the bet from bluesquare.
yes FCK was on fire, they have full confidens when they win againts MU on champion league 1-0. and from away FCK is very good, never lose only 2 draw on 7 matchs. but why the market too cheap only -1/2 ???? so i not agree if you give stake 10/10, for me no bet. ;)

yes FCK was on fire, they have full confidens when they win againts MU on champion league 1-0. and from away FCK is very good, never lose only 2 draw on 7 matchs. but why the market too cheap only -1/2 ???? so i not agree if you give stake 10/10, for me no bet. ;)
Sorry, I don't really understand :p Too cheap only -1/2?
i agree FCM are a definite punt and FCK because Aal org have dropped form recently, until beating Silkeborg who are rubbish they were 4 wins without a home win. i think Brondby have enough to see off silkeborg, they have not really impressed this season but this may be the chance for them to turn things around, silkeborg are terrible and seem to be in the league just to make up the numbers, only have one away win the whole season and the away form is nothing short of rubbish. Brondby to win the game unless there is major team injury worries any info jonne?
Brøndby IF: Hannes Sigurdsson*, Nikolai Agger, Ruben Bagger, Trond Andersen*, Jean Philippe Peguero*, Morten Duncan Rasmussen*, Kasper Lorentzen*, Adam Eckersley* og Kim Daugaard*. Silkeborg: Anders Veller, Mads Ibenfeldt, Thomas Olsen* og Peter Degn*. Source: Bold.dk I'm going to put a little * besides those players that would be in contention to play. Unsure about Anders Veller and Ibenfeldt, don't really know them to be honest.

Sorry, I don't really understand :p Too cheap only -1/2? Brøndby IF: Hannes Sigurdsson*, Nikolai Agger, Ruben Bagger, Trond Andersen*, Jean Philippe Peguero*, Morten Duncan Rasmussen*, Kasper Lorentzen*, Adam Eckersley* og Kim Daugaard*. Silkeborg: Anders Veller, Mads Ibenfeldt, Thomas Olsen* og Peter Degn*. Source: Bold.dk I'm going to put a little * besides those players that would be in contention to play. Unsure about Anders Veller and Ibenfeldt, don't really know them to be honest.
thx joone for your line up. i mean why FCK only give 1/2 for Aab. (asian handicap) and i thinks that too cheap. do you understand what i mean??

Re: Denmark - SAS Superligaen (11-12 Nov 2006) the price on FCM is too good to leave alone, they are one of the form teams in danish football at he moment and i dont expect them to slip up at home, maybe unders aswell, CS ill go for 1-0. FCM are lying 2nd just behind FCk, with 33 points, todays win will secure there 2nd place because there is only a 3 point difference between them and 4th place and will give them some breathing space from OB who are just 1 point behind. they have an impressive home record 4-2-1 and are on a run of 5 consecutive wins. viborg are poor away from home , 1-1-5 and i dont think they will be able to claim anything from this game i expect the expect the ability and home crowd of FCM to get the win

Re: Denmark - SAS Superligaen (11-12 Nov 2006) http://www.injuries.dk/ I have gone for a home win here and also for FCM...GL :hope

Sport Football (Denmark)
Event Esbjerg F.B. v Vejle
Selection Esbjerg
Strength 10/10
Date 12/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price Expekt @ 1.50 (Back)
Reasoning Esbjerg F.B. - Vejle Denmark, Superligaen 2006/2007 ( Vejle are in a bit of a mess and finding life in the SAS ligaen hard going, today things are unlikely to improve as they are also hit by some important missings as they face a dangerous Esbjerg side. Esbjerg still miss Lars Christian Nielsen & Njogu Demba-Nyrén but both can be replaced whilst Vejle miss key defender Bora Zivkovic & midfielder Soren Pallesen is suspended. This game also sings out >2.5 as I believe Vejle can score. No handicap for me. GL

thx joone for your line up. i mean why FCK only give 1/2 for Aab. (asian handicap) and i thinks that too cheap. do you understand what i mean??
Ah, I understand. In my eyes FCK's line-up is simply a class above AAB. I think FCK are better on every spot, Goalkeeper is better, FCK has the best defense in the league, the middlefield is also the best in the league with Grønkjær back and strikers are the only place where AAB can challenge, even though I rate Allbæck/Berglund higher than Prica/Cacau.

Re: Denmark - SAS Superligaen (11-12 Nov 2006) Prica and Würtz are out, so is Linderoth though. Wurtz and Linderoth mean equal to their teams, but I think FCK has a much stronger substitute to take in. Grønkjær is not starting in today for some reason.. I think AAB has a quite potent attacking force even without Prica, but it's definately good that he's out :)