** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Romanian Cup 7-8-9 November

Tuesday 7 November 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
National Bucuresti v Caracal (11:00 GMT)1.443.807.50109% Related markets...Match Result
Wednesday 8 November 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Pandurii v Dynamo Bucuresti (11:00 GMT)12.005.401.33102% Related markets...Match Result
Poli AEK Timisoara v CFR Cluj-Napoca (11:00 GMT)2.553.102.55111% Related markets...Match Result
Poli Unirea Iasi v FC Farul Constanta (11:00 GMT)2.103.203.10112% Related markets...Match Result
Unirea Urziceni v Otelul Galati (11:00 GMT)3.003.102.25111% Related markets...Match Result
Rapid Bukarest v Universitat Craiova (18:45 GMT)1.404.007.50110% Related markets...Match Result
Thursday 9 November 2006
Steaua Bucharest v Apulum Unirea (18:45 GMT)1.107.0017.00112% Related markets...Match Result

Re: Romanian Cup 7-8-9 November National - FC Caracal Strong feeling for National here! I agree they don't play well in the championship but Caracal are the worst team that they could play! Caracal are from second division which is a very weak division in Romania and losing to Timisoare II a couple of weaks ago showed once again how poor this lkeague is. They will be motivated to play against a Liga I team but let's face it : to play against National isn't the same like to play against Steaua or Dinamo. The play will be on a neutral ground. Why i'm so sure that National will win? Well first of all they will play their best 11. Second - they take cup matches very serious as they know it is the only way to reach UEFA cup. 3rd - every year National finishes the cup in high places like quater finals, semi or even the final. 4th - last round they've plaied FCM Bacau a team much stronger that FC Caracal and they won 2-1 using the best 11 then . So they take cup very serious and odds should be something like 1.15 for them. not 1.40 Pick National @ 1.40 Gamebookers 5/10

Re: Romanian Cup 7-8-9 November The value is on Arges, i agree! About National, sure they are over Caracal. National has more valuable players!Normaly should be a National easy win but... I saw Caracal when my team, Fc Baia Mare played against them! They are weak team but it is cup and everything is posible? No bet for me.

Re: Romanian Cup 7-8-9 November

The value is on Arges, i agree! About National, sure they are over Caracal. National has more valuable players!Normaly should be a National easy win but... I saw Caracal when my team, Fc Baia Mare played against them! They are weak team but it is cup and everything is posible? No bet for me.
Anything is possible indeed but i don't see Caracal putting pressure here. And National takes the game very seriously. Vladoiu is without the first win yet!!! Perfect place for that!

Anything is possible indeed but i don't see Caracal putting pressure here. And National takes the game very seriously. Vladoiu is without the first win yet!!! Perfect place for that!
This game Caracal will do what they shoud do against a team from Liga 1 : defend ,defend, defend! Big presure on Vladoiu,true! GL with your call!:hope

Re: Romanian Cup 7-8-9 November This is the strongest match from Romanian cup so far! It could be easily be the final here. The good news is that the final will be played in Timisoara! The bad news is that Timisoara is not on a good form and Cluj just beated Dinamo so they are high flying wright now! Tough one to predict

Tough games today! Including Dinamo who will have to put a good fight to take the win here! And just to nform people both Steaua and Dinamo will play the matches at home :)!
I've read somewhere that Dinamo's game is played in Bucharest, but not on Dinamo's stadium. Is that true? If so, it's not just like playing home...

I've read somewhere that Dinamo's game is played in Bucharest' date=' but not on Dinamo's stadium. Is that true? If so, it's not just like playing home...[/quote'] Well is on "National Stadium". By car you make 20-30 minutes from Dinamo's stadium till here. So is like playing home for them! Still odds for Dinamo are very low and Pandurii will put on some fight 2night!

Re: Romanian Cup 7-8-9 November Unirea Urziceni - Otelul Galati Unirea Urziceni: Stelea - Dobre, Nicu, Jovanovici, Negoita - Pojer, Murgan, Balauru - Leandro, Costescu, Constantin Otelul Galati: Bors - Craciun, Baciu, Lazar, Semeghin - Gado, Marginean, S Costin, Badescu - V Tanase, D Stan First of all Unirea changed tactics into a atractive 4-3-3 so they are going for the win here. But Dan Petrescu made some important changes to the squad and i'm not sure the players will react positive to that. They are not used to play in this 4-3-3. It will be a balanced game and i think Petrescu who played in England will take the cup match very serious! Otelul played poor against Rapid last round and 7-0 was an embarasing result for them. So now they will have to jump on victory to show it was just a accident! Normally the price should have been arround 1.7-1.8 but due to this 7-0 loss it is 2.2. Who can take advantage of this cup? I think Otelul. Unirea for sure won't do anything even if they will eliminate Otelul, still can win this cup. The team is poor and can afford to play cup matches along with championship ones! Their objective is to stay away from relegation and cup won't do good for them. Otelul who has a big and powerfull investor (Mittal Stell) is taking the choice to play in Uefa through Romanian cup. The match is played in neutral field, closer to Galati than Urziceni. It might end on a draw and to go to penalties but i will go for Otelul straight win because of the odd. Pick: Otelul @ 2.20 in GB 4.5 / 10

Poli AEK Timisoara v CFR Cluj-Napoca - 1 @ 2.55 !!!!
Yes it is a battle for the second place in Uefa in my opinion.One of those 2 teams will play in Uefa and this is an important game for that. It is a very dificult game but 2/10 i will bet on Poli Timisoara because they are just small chancesto catch the third place in championship. Poli if they reach the final in romanian cup will play on home ground.So big motivation for them in this game. about Otelul i think they want to wash the shame after the game with rapid. Farul has better team that Iasi, who has some injuries in the team. GL!