Withdrawing from Titan

happyhornet

I attampted to withdraw money from my Titan account this week and it was declined. (How rude of me taking my own money back!) I e/mailed Titan and they advised that I would have to send via e/mail or fax, my passport, driving licence, bank statement and utility bill, aswell as a Withdrawal form!:wall I guess I could understand if I only had only just opened the account or was trying to take out £10k, but it was £50!! Has anybody had similar problems, or am I being victimised?

Re: Withdrawing from Titan As I posted on the tournament forum earlier this week...I put £20 into Titan (for our games on there), won $8 on the welcome freeroll (enough to play our games) and so withdrew the £20 back out again. Moneybooker transactions and no problems at all! I think problems arise if you have never deposited or are using an alternative withdrawal method to that with which you deposited. We can all understand the need for ID to prevent fraud / money laundering, but surely transactions of say less than £100 could be allowed without resorting to a Spanish Inquisition!

Re: Withdrawing from Titan I had no problems withdrawing there at all to Neteller - it took 3 days (which I think is quite poor - more and more rooms are doing same day....), but I didn't need to provide ID or anything...... I'm presuming you used a credit/debit card? May be that their hands are tied with ID with this - most/all sites now need ID for card transactions......