Poker Insurance policy

Dodger

Just got this email from Jungle poker... ''Dear Jungle Poker Players, Jungle Poker is very pleased to introduce the Jungle Poker Players Insurance Policy. This policy has been taken out with a licensed insurance company. This policy guarantees all monies owing to you, so you can feel comfortable knowing that your deposits and winnings are safe and secure at Jungle Poker. Jungle Poker is committed to taking all the steps necessary to ensure that we remain your most trusted and favorite poker room. Please feel free to take a moment and read through the terms of the policy: http://www.junglepoker.com/help-insurance.aspx Team Jungle Poker'' Followed the link and found this bit within it... ''The monies must be owed from this site and be owed as a return of monies deposited on this site or be owed pursuant to winnings from any money table games or tournament where Player paid money to enter the tournament.'' 1) No mention of prizes that are not money. 2) Any money won in a freeroll or raked hands competition would surely not be covered. Good idea for sites to be insured, but this doesn't make me rush to deposit into Jungle poker! Nearly all my poker funds can be traced back to initial freerolls and I wouldn't like to think that I wouldn't be covered as I hadn't deposited at a site.