nhl 11/2/06

Yeah, beat RJ in opening the thread today... :nana Ok people, let's make this day a profitable one :hope I have some ideas for today, any opinions are welcome... Montreal@Carolina, MTL to win and under. H2h shows lowscoring matches between thes two and the road team is 7-1 in the last 8. So MTL is worth a punt and the under... Tampa over Philly and over. Tampa is 6-0 in the last 6 meetings and it will be 7-0 if Philly play as they have played lately... I can't see how Philly are going to get out of their slump.. NYI over NJ and under. NYI is 7-3 in last 10 and they have been most unders, so a little gamble for today but confident about the under TOR over FLA. TOR is 6-0 in last 6 and FLA is missing Bertuzzi and Nieuwendyk.. two important players.. So gonna try the TOR win. VAN@MIN under. Lowscoring teams meet and h2h shows lowscoring matches, need I say more? DET@CHI over. This is gonna be a goalfest looking at the h2h's.. These are my early thoughts.. Agree/Disagree??

Re: nhl 11/2/06 Took a quick peek at the games you chose and...: Carolina - Montreal Can't agree with Montreal win as can't go against strong Carolina at home in this fixture although their current form is far from excellent No bet suits me fine here, maybe your Montreal bet could work as a value one but I didn't find any odds that would strike as value in my opinion. Philadelphia - Tampa Bay Agree, can't see Philly getting a win here. Odds should be the other way around but ofcourse this suits bettors better ;) New Jersey - NY Islanders Agree, maybe the best bet tonight (when looking at value) is to back the Islanders in this fixture. Florida - Toronto Hard to predict the winner here, prefer Toronto a little more than the home side though. Eddie will be guarding the goal for Panthers so it will be intreresting how he is going to perform against his former team (for three seasons). And again it's very inportant how teams's pp will work out, Florida should have a big advantage on pp but than again Toronto should be able to perform much better in that side than they have so far... tough call to make. Dunno about the u/o's as the only kind of UO I wonna touch is the game :D

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.