Royal Vegas

Tax_Monkey

Just got this email:

RVP_Contact_Sport_expand-02.gif

You've got your seat!

• Congratulations, you have qualified for the $15,000 Freeroll.

Join us next Monday, November 6th, at 8pm EST, where you can challenge others for your share of the $15,000 prize pool!

The counter for November has just started, so get 250 raked hands and we'll be seeing you at next month's freeroll too!

Good Luck

- The Royal Vegas Poker Team

RVP_Contact_Sport_expand-06.gif http://www.rvpnow5.com/images/Poker/Cont_Sport/RVP_Expandable/images/RVP_Contact_Sport_expand-05.gif">RVP_Contact_Sport_expand-07.gif
RVP_Contact_Sport_expand-08.gif
RVP_Contact_Sport_expand-09.gif

Terms and Conditions | Subscribe/Unsubscribe | Support Your privacy is extremely important to us and we adhere to a strict Policy. If you feel you got this communication by mistake, or if you wish to alter your subscription status, please go here. Report any complaints to [email protected]. Royal Vegas Poker, 1934 Driftwood Bay, Belize City, Belize
Got no idea how I've qualified:unsure Anyone else get this?

Re: Royal Vegas Nice idea but I haven't deposited (ever) and certainly haven't played 250 raked hands which is the criteria for qualification next month:\ EDIT: Turns out that never deposited bit is a lie! I did deposit $20 back in June and turned that into $40. I think this is around the time we (PL) were trying to qualify for some undersubscribed tourney.