NCAAFootball week10(31oct/01/02/03/04Nov)

1)31oct19:33(Uk Nov 1 00:33)UAB+5.5 @ SMU-5.0 O/U 50.0 UAB +5.0 UAB is averaging 30.7 points per game in their last three on 413.0 total yards of offense and 6.6 yards per play. The SMU Mustangs are horrendous defensively allowing 27.7 points per game in their last three on 374.7 total yards and 5.5 yards per play. On the ground, UAB has the best offensive line in the CUSA and they have let their RB's run for 197.0 rushing yards per game on 5.4 yards per carry in their last three games. Sure SMU allow only 77.3 rushing yards per game in their last three but UTEP, Marshall and East Carolina are all ranked almost dead last in the CUSA when it comes to good offensive lines. In the air, QB Chris Williams has the pleasure of playing behind a great line and he has completede 58.2% of his passes the last three games for a whopping 8.2 yards per pass attempt. Interceptions have been a problem for him but coach Brown has worked on some simple plays for him tonight and as long as his protection is good, he should be able to make the big plays. SMU's secondary is as bad as it gets, ranking something like 117th in the Country against the pass and allowing their last three QB opponents to complete 70.0% of their passes for 8.1 yards per pass attempt. Williams is a senior QB and he should have one more shot at beating SMU and throwing some big yardgae passes. He won't disappoint. UAB is 6-1 ATS in their last seven games as underdogs of 3.5 to 10 points I am looking at West Virginia +1.5 @ Louisville -1.5 game is on thursday Should be a good one. NCAA week 1 - 7W/2L NCAA week 2 - 2W/2L NCAA week 3 - 2W/3L NCAA week 4 - 6W/1P/2L NCAA week 5 - 4W/5L NCAA week 6 - 1W/4L NCAA week 7 - 3w/3L NCAA week 8 - 3W/2L NCAA week 9 - 2W/2L NFL week 1 - 1W/2L NFL week 2 - 1W/0L NFL week 3 - 1PUSH NFL week 4 - 3W/1L NFL week 6 - 3W/1L NFL week 7 - 3W/1L NFL week 8 - 5W/3L Overall 46W/2P/33L GL.

Re: NCAAFootball week10(31oct/01/02/03/04Nov) 2)West Virginia +1.0 @ Louisville -1.0 Louisville -1.0 The game everybody in the Big East has been waiting for is finally here and it will likely live up to its hype. Bouth teams 7:0 SU.West Virginia and Louisville have been waiting all season to square off against each other.No kidding. With the winner here having a legit shot to play in the BCS title game the adrenaline will be at an extreme level. A lots of gamblers putting there whole account on this game.The line is almost pick em.This line open -2.5 Louisville .Now down to -1.0-1.5 Wagers around 71% on WV 29% on Louisville . :ok This is how u win win BIG or lose BIG.My second biggest play of the year. Tnx god 1st one worked .That was Louisville game at home against Miami (if u remember). I am gonna go big real big on this one. West Virginia leads all I-A teams with 319.0 rushing yards per game and ranks fourth with 459.3 total yards per contest. Slaton is third nationally with 151.3 rushing yards per game, and quarterback Pat White has run for 349 yards with five TDs in the last two games. However, Louisville owns the second-best offense in the country with 496.1 yards per game, and ranks seventh in the nation with 216.0 rushing despite losing Bush for the season to a broken leg in the season opener against Kentucky. The Cardinals also rank 10th in the country with 280.1 passing yards per game. Louisville have been playing without Bush since the the first game, that has not mattered one bit. Last year, Louisville knocked out the WV 's QB Bednarik with a big lead, and White stepped in and hasn't looked back. It will be a huge test for this D. Although the O gets the pub, the Louisville D is much better than last season, and they are at home. Louisville a bit more balanced offensively, and think they will be able to move the ball. If they tighten up and stop the turnovers, they should score enough to win this one. Louisville blew 17 points lead in the fourth quarter >WV won 46-44 in three overtime.Perfect pay back been at home. My self i think WV is the most overrated peice of garbage team in college WV cannot stop the run consistently enough playing a 3-3-5. Louisville is 12-2 against the spread at home the last 3 years. (86%) Louisville is on 15-game home winning streak. Lousville = BANK. louisvillle R:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin LLS over WV I am not a fan of Louisville.But Louisville ,Boise ST, and South Florida made me MONEY year after year. Louisville home = win . WV will not get W not in Louisville! GL

Re: NCAAFootball week10(31oct/01/02/03/04Nov)

Lousville = BANK. louisvillle R:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin LLS over WV I am not a fan of Louisville.But Louisville ,Boise ST, and South Florida made me MONEY year after year. Louisville home = win . WV will not get W not in Louisville! GL
wel... I trust you

Re: NCAAFootball week10(31oct/01/02/03/04Nov)

Louisville is 12-2 against the spread at home the last 3 years. (86%) Louisville is on 15-game home winning streak. Lousville = BANK. louisvillle R:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin LLS over WV I am not a fan of Louisville.But Louisville ,Boise ST, and South Florida made me MONEY year after year. Louisville home = win . WV will not get W not in Louisville! GL
Mate, you are a champion. I followed you on this, and brilliance.... thank you. :cheers

Re: NCAAFootball week10(31oct/01/02/03/04Nov) Final score : West Virginia 34 Louisville 44 :hope TNX for congrats.TY TY TY. Today is a new day. Look at this . 3)Pittsbourgh -4.5 @ South Florida +4.5 South Florida +4.5 Line open -6.0 Pittsbourgh.Down to - 4.5. USF always present a tough challenge, especially at home. Rutgers' closest game this season, a 22-20 win over USF. Last year the USF beat Louisville 45-14 in Tampa, Fla. Rutgers beat Pittsbourh in Pittsbourgh 20:10. This game is not that hard to capp.Line +4.5 USF.I belive Line will drop to +3.5 + 3.0 this is obvious. If u wanna take USF do it now. USF defense rates #7 in the nation in pass efficiency defense, and with two full weeks to prepare they can have the pieces in the right places to slow down Pitt. USF are not the easiest team to beat with 45 home wins in their last 55 games here. They are 4-1 SU here in 2006 with the only loss being a 2-point heartbreaker to undefeated Rutgers. Speaking of Rutgers, it was the only winning team Pitt had faced this season!!! L:rollin L. Both teams faced Rutgers at home. Pitt lost by 104 yards in the stats while South Florida won the stats by 21. USF can't throw the Ball as well as the Pittsbourgh but they run the ball better, they defend the run better . It's very simle USF run better,so they should controll the clock. Time of Possession,, adventage USF. Possession + points = USF +4.5 From vegasisider Value index USF -1.0 GL.

Re: NCAAFootball week10(31oct/01/02/03/04Nov) 3)Pittsbourgh -4.5 @ South Florida +4.5 South Florida +4.5 final score: Pitt 12:22 USF :nana :nana :nana NCAA Week 10 - 2W/1L :lol NCAA week 1 - 7W/2L NCAA week 2 - 2W/2L NCAA week 3 - 2W/3L NCAA week 4 - 6W/1P/2L NCAA week 5 - 4W/5L NCAA week 6 - 1W/4L NCAA week 7 - 3w/3L NCAA week 8 - 3W/2L NCAA week 9 - 2W/2L NFL week 1 - 1W/2L NFL week 2 - 1W/0L NFL week 3 - 1PUSH NFL week 4 - 3W/1L NFL week 6 - 3W/1L NFL week 7 - 3W/1L NFL week 8 - 5W/3L Overall 48W/2P/34L GL.