Poker usability study

Staffan

Dear Poker Player My name is Staffan Schroder and I work as Head of User Experience at Boss Media. Boss Media serves as software supplier and would like to invite you to participate in a user test session of our poker client. The goal of the study is to make the poker client better, and the session takes up to an hour during which you’ll be asked to perform a number of tasks. You’ll be compensated with $75 added to a player account for participating. The test sessions will be done in Boss Media’s London office in Hammersmith, and the scheduled sessions are November 8th 09.00-10.00 Session 1 10.30-11.30 Session 2 12.00-13.00 Session 3 13.30-14.30 Session 4 15.00-16.00 Session 5 November 9th 08.00-09.00 Session 6 09.30-10.30 Session 7 11.00-12.00 Session 8 12.30-13.30 Session 9 If you are interested in participating then please email us as soon as possible with suggestion to which sessions that works for you. Invitations has been sent out to a number of players and we will use the first-come first-served principle. Best regards, Staffan e-mail: [email protected]

Re: Poker usability study I´m from Denmark so I can`t help you, but I would like to ask you, how come Boss media doN´t have a miniview/reseize table function like partypoker/pokerstars/CDpoker, this makes it much easier to play at multiple tables at once, (even for players which monitor can only run 1280*1024).