New Forums

voiceofjoe

Re: New Forums It had to really due to the massive growth. PR has been aware of this and other sections that needed extending and it just takes time and discussion to try and make sure we don't cock it up. I smiled when I saw your recent post on the matter and thought it would be a nice surprise for you when it happened. ;)

Re: New Forums

sorry but i actually preferred it all in one place Im sure it will grow on me
Whilst it was easy to just click on the "old" poker forum - I for one found that i missed threads if i was missing/absent for a day or even a few hours. :sad I'm sure that you'll soon get to like the split forums and will be able to navigate for specific threads etc. :ok

sorry but i actually preferred it all in one place Im sure it will grow on me
I can see what you're saying - it IS strange having 3 fora (learnt that from Tikays thread :tongue2) to look at, but it should get more instinctive to us as we get used to it..... Imagine the alternative - ALL of PL in one long thread!! :loon :loon :loon Poker really had reched the point where it wasn't really sustainable to have one long thread any more.......

Is it possible to have a short cut in the stickies to each of the other two Poker Forums' date='(i.e 2 on each of the 3 forum stickies) to save having to go back to the lobby and back in ???[/quote'] Near the top of the page there are links to all other forums (little blue links).

Whilst it was easy to just click on the "old" poker forum - I for one found that i missed threads if i was missing/absent for a day or even a few hours. :sad I'm sure that you'll soon get to like the split forums and will be able to navigate for specific threads etc. :ok
This is exactly my thoughts too... missed too much! I really think this is a great thing, and everything new takes some to get used to... but it will definitely grow on all of us :ok :cheers