Backing the Draw using H2H statistics

On the weekend there was a game here (Australia - Qld v Central Coast) where for the 5th consecutive fixture in a row the two teams drew. Fortunately I was on the draw, but it got me to thinking whether there was money to be made in backing the draw based on H2H statistics, so thought I'd give it a shot :hope. The rules will be: *In order to be qualify as a fixture that is high on draws, at least 50% of previous fixtures must have ended in a draw. *The last fixture must have occured no less than 2 calendar years ago (i.e. For this year, the last fixture just has to be in 2004, regardless of whether it was in the 03/04 season or 04/05 season. *Teams must have played each other 6 times to be eligible (if there is a ratio of 50%). Teams that have played each other 4 or 5 times will be eligible only if they have drawn 3 times or more (60% or more). *Meetings prior to 2000 will not be eligible to be included *For ratios of draws, only the last 10 fixtures will count. *Starting Bank will be 1000pts *Fixed level stake of 20pts *Odds of draw must be no less than 2.50 (For those weird games in Italy where draw can be odds on!) The Leagues I'll be mainly focusing on: England: Premiership down to Nationwide Conference France: Ligue 1 and Ligue 2 Germany: Bundesliga I only Spain: La Liga only Australia: A-League Ireland: Eircom Premier League Sweden: Allsvenskan and Superettan Brazil: Serie A Italy: Serie A and Serie B Starting Bank: 1000 Current Bank: 1036 Running Profit:+36 :ok Bets: 6 Wins: 2 Total Staked: 120pts Strike Rate: 33% Yield: +30% If you come across any games that meet the criteria please feel free to point them out.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.