nhl 10/30/06

heres my picks for tomorrow night. philly over blackhawks - with philly coming off a dissapointing loss to pitts they are gunna come with a vengance, the only problem is. i think they are gunna keep sliding. but with the blackhawks without havlat they could suck or good. im not betting this game, too iffy imho. thrashers over leafs - half of the goals in the leaf games were complete flukes, hence a almost exclusivly defencemen kaberles hattrick. with atlanta coming off a huge huge win against a streaking buffalo they will be coming in hotter then the leafs. im thinking about betting the over on this game. as well as the win. ducks over blues - with anahiem coming off thier win last night, they will be running decent. they will beat the blues in just defencive and goaltending and have strong offence. caps over flames - flames are struggling this year and i think they get beaten by the caps. however, unless someone can convince me with more information or insight, im not betting this game. rangers over the kings - the rangers will beat the kings, with shannahan and jagr playing storng they will beat them. despite the kings playing strong im definately betting the rangers. comments/overs/unders always welcome. lets see more comments in this one boys. RJ

Re: nhl 10/30/06 I like the Hawks here. The Flyers are in a tail spin, and there new coach will need time to work out a winning combination to compete again. The Hawks won't have Havlat which will not help the Hawks, but with the type of game the Flyers are playing, the Hawks have a damn good chance in winning the game with out Havlat. 1.50 for the Flyers is a disgrace, a joke.:eek :lol :puke

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.