Omaha H/L Lunchtime Tourney - Key Hand 2

Jaded

Same tourney as before, Dainiux has played very aggressively in the 3 hands since, losing one big pot to kirsty but winning a smaller one from her. ** Game ID 1004985338 starting - 2006-10-26 13:06:58 ** $5 Omaha H/L Fixed[636614]:Table 2 [Multi Table Omaha H/L] (50.00|100.00 Fixed Limit - MTT) Real Money - diego13 sitting in seat 1 with $1275.00 - JadedJ sitting in seat 3 with $2207.50 - petra15 sitting in seat 4 with $2397.50 - kirsty sitting in seat 5 with $1810.00 - tjaderized sitting in seat 6 with $1960.00 - Dainiux sitting in seat 8 with $1000.00 [Dealer] diego13 posted the small blind - $25.00 JadedJ posted the big blind - $50.00 ** Dealing card to JadedJ: Queen of Spades, Jack of Clubs, 3 of Clubs, 6 of Spades petra15 folded kirsty folded tjaderized called - $50.00 Dainiux called - $50.00 diego13 folded JadedJ checked ** Dealing the flop: Ace of Clubs, Jack of Spades, Ace of Spades JadedJ checked tjaderized checked Dainiux bet - $50.00 Obviously wouldn't be involved by choice with those cards, but can I call here with the flush draw?

Re: Omaha H/L Lunchtime Tourney - Key Hand 2 I think I'd fold. I know there are only two aces out, but there must still be a good chance that Dainux has one, in which case he has a very good chance of a full house. I'm just never going to be confident I'm ahead on this hand.

Re: Omaha H/L Lunchtime Tourney - Key Hand 2 I stupidly called, was checked around on the turn, and I checked on the river... ** Dealing card to JadedJ: Queen of Spades, Jack of Clubs, 3 of Clubs, 6 of Spades petra15 folded kirsty folded tjaderized called - $50.00 Dainiux called - $50.00 diego13 folded JadedJ checked ** Dealing the flop: Ace of Clubs, Jack of Spades, Ace of Spades JadedJ checked tjaderized checked Dainiux bet - $50.00 JadedJ called - $50.00 tjaderized called - $50.00 ** Dealing the turn: 4 of Diamonds JadedJ checked tjaderized checked Dainiux checked ** Dealing the river: 5 of Hearts JadedJ checked tjaderized bet - $100.00 Dainiux called - $100.00 Somehow, I talked myself into calling, and took a well deserved loss. tjaderized shows: 2 of Clubs, 6 of Clubs, 4 of Spades, 9 of Hearts for low Dainiux shows: 2 of Spades, Queen of Hearts, Queen of Diamonds, 8 of Hearts for high Question: Anyone got any reasons why tjaderized hung around? I definitely played the hand badly myself, but I can't see his logic at all... is this me missing something?

Re: Omaha H/L Lunchtime Tourney - Key Hand 2 because he is a womble and it was only 'another $50' to call the flop to hit his runner runner low...... Damo Question: Anyone got any reasons why tjaderized hung around? I definitely played the hand badly myself, but I can't see his logic at all... is this me missing something?