Taunton 26/10/06

Now we are getting into the swing of things for the NH Season it is a good time to watch out for stables currently on fire. One such stable that is not that big but have started off on fire is Mrs AM Thorpe's: Last 14 days - 8 runners / 3 winners / 3 x 2nd places / 1x 3rd place / 1xfaller Today she has 2 runners which look to have very good chances; Amanpuri 3.40 Pilca 5.10 The good thing I find about a smaller stable is that punters will never latch on to the fact when they are in form and hence we can expect a much better price than if it was a bigger yard... Regards,

Re: Taunton 26/10/06 Spot on there Jonesy. I remember when P.Nicholls wasnt as well known. Landed some real good prices back then. Little chance of that nowadays, his are nearly always a false price now. A. King stable is another that has suddenly become very popular. I think C.Llewellyn and Evan Williams will provide some good priced winners this season As for today IRON MAIDEN 2.40 LOVE OF CLASSICS 3.40